Chapter 23

The slowness in her movements is driving me crazy, as I watch her tug at the only thing keeping that dress on. As it glides to the carpet, I know my eyes are a mess of colors. Skin as flawless as the day she was born, her grey eyes darken a shade more before a light blush of pink stains her cheeks. Door lock the damn door, rushing I lock it. Her face is pure shock as she looks at the carpet, feeling my heart tug I know she thinks I was leaving. Pulling her to me, I kiss lightly whispering in her ear.

    “I will not be disturbed tonight” Her body shivers, giving me more of a reason to pick her up. Long legs dangle as I grip the black lace panties, I swear black is her color. Softly I lay her down, I’ve seen her in my bed before but never like this. This is more then perfection, kissing her entire body has entered my dreams more then once. Now I will fulfill that maybe more then once, small sparks light my finger tips. Feeling her all over, she’s more then moaning as I carefully slip the black off. Biting my lip as the naked angel lays eyes closed, while breathing a rhythmic song. As I trail back up her, she arches into me. Opening her eyes they have returned to the smoky grey I love so much, lips only slightly swollen from my nipping. As I reassure her I wont hurt her, she presses up against me.

    “Just do it, stop worrying” Kissing her finger, I am pleased with her. She is far greater then I could of imagined, but I am true to my word I wont hurt the beauty. My sheets are pulled taught, as I push into her. Giving her some time to adjust and become accustom to me, she gasping becomes the sexual sounds of endless moaning. It send wolf into a full on lust fest, as he pears at her through my eyes. His hunger for her is insatiable, as is mine.

    Giving her a small taste of what I can give her, I feel the need to share every secret and every piece of vital info with her. Kissing her endlessly, as she grips my back and hair. Her long slender fingers, tug enough to cause growls to muffle on her skin.
    “Jackson please don’t stop” Crying out with the desire I have looked for all my life.
    “My angel, all mine” Letting the territorial growl slip outward, my brain reacts to checking her expression. Only to find she is so deep into her senses, she is more then pleased with whatever I say to her. Watching as she moans out rocking her hips deeper into me, before grabbing my shoulders. Her face of pleasure is better then I though it would look like, her rising chest grabs for air as I hit my end. Something has changed, the feeling of her is different in my mind now. She’s acting freer, the gate that was shut tightly in her heart seems to be off its hinges per say.

    Looking up at me, she seems to be the one who is nervous now. But even if she were to try and leave, I wouldn’t allow it. Wolf needs her to stay, as do I. Tucking her into the sheets, my arms snakes around her tiny waist. Fitting her in as if she were a missing puzzle piece. Those grey orbs turn heavy as she wiggles closer into me, placing her hand on my shoulder. Kissing her forehead as I pushing hair out of her eyes, I can’t stop myself.

    “Mine” Sighing in a relaxed manor, she falls asleep. It takes all I have to make myself fall asleep, as I am to convinced this is a dream again. Her body sleeps soundly in my arms, again her mouth just slightly open as hot breath tickles my chest. Guilt hit me hard as I remember she had a mate, someone else who was suppose to be in my place. How foolish of him to reject her, when he could be sleeping with her warmth all over him. As if wolf protests he reminds me the bastard had his chance, and blew it now she’s ours. Leave it to a four legged mammal to make light of the whole rejection, and still give us what we want.

    He hasn’t been born an Alpha for nothing, the power within him is something many don’t witness. This alone makes me apprehensive about telling her who we are, though we are controllable on human form we are nothing like this in wolf form. The rage that has been caged is released, along with the desire to have blood stain our teeth. My curse is what many rear, though they no nothing about it. That’s never stopped anyone from fearing the unknown, and will Fina join that group or will she understand my cruse.

~Fina~

Opening my eyes to the small riffs of light that have seemed to make it past his dark curtains….wait his! Like rockets out of a blue angels jet my eyes fall to Jackson, oh what did I do last night. Shifting my weight from one side to the other, my inner thighs beg me to stop. I think I may have had to much wine last night, smirking as I see him mouth unknown words. Aww he sleeps like a child. I desperately want to poke his cheeks, but know that’s not really a good way to wake up a man. Special one you’ve had…relations with.