Chapter 33

“I want my freedom” Whispering the dangerous words.
    “Freedom?” Raising my brow.
    “Yes” It sounded more like a snake then a woman.   
    “And how can I help in this?” She fogged to my right, before grinning with a few darkened teeth.
    “You must have the Royals release me”
    “The Royals?” She made me spin in a tight circle, as she fogged in blackness all the way around me.

    “Yes, they hold me captive in the castle” Touching a strand of my hair, before pushed away from me.
    “Where in the castle?”
    “So you’ll free me then?” Purring like a very unhealthy cat.
    “Will you let me return to Hadar?”
    “Aww Hadar, which generation is this one from?” Tapping her finger to her chin.
    “He’s the Grandson of the first”

    “Oh yes, the third. Is he like his father?” She asked, sliding to the right.
    “I don’t know. But I want to return to him.” Tired of her never ending banter.
    “Well now, let me see here. You are the daughter to the Heart family, no?” Swirling around to get a better look at me.
    “I am” Not seeing the point of all this.
    “An Enforcers daughter, yet you were rejected on sight. Tsk tsk tsk” Wagging her finger back in forth.

    “What’s your point?” Growling.
    “Nothing, just wanted to see if you had any bite in you. Seeing as how your wolf is separated, and doesn’t seem to be coming back. You’ll never get my freedom without her” Turning her back on me.
    “Wait” Taking a step to her, as she looked over her shoulder.
    “Yes?”

    “I don’t need my wolf to get you your freedom, just return me” Something in the pit of my stomach, lurched forward as I felt sick.
    “Is that so…well then” Turning back around.
    “You do best to free me soon, or I shall cause you much more pain then that bite. But perhaps your wolf isn’t fully gone, ummm” Grinning at me, as her hand shot through my chest. Gasping out my eyes tightened as I screamed out, sitting up clenching my chest. Looking around the room I was now in, the smell of Jackson everywhere. Rain pounded the roof as, I saw it drip down the glass of the window.

A roar like no other on this earth, sent my body into flames. Touching my neck it felt different, standing up I walked my body to a mirror. Eyes wide at the black tattoo like mark on the lower part of my shoulder blade, remembering he bit me.

    “Hadar” Running across the hallway to my room. My plan was to get new clothes, but the roar again made me look out my bedroom window. Pushing my hands to the glass pains, as I stared down at the elephant sized black wolf chained to trees. Morton was chained kneeling in the mud, as Royals tossed more and more chains over the black wet fur. He screamed thrashing around, snapping lower limbs and snapping his razor sharp white fangs at anyone stupid enough to come to close.

Backing away from the window, feeling the tight feeling in my chest. My eyes looking at the carpet, before glaring out the window. Screaming a war cry as I launched my body out the window, shattering the glass all around me. Tucking my arms and legs to my chest, as the stinging pieces sliced like paper cuts all over. The twenty foot drop hit hard, as mud splashed all over my clothes. Rain soaked whatever the mud didn’t get to, gripping the grass my body crouched slowly looking up at the males.

    “Fina” Lupus whispered, as his men started for me. The black wolf growled clawing at the earth, digging small ditches which sent over flooding water down to his back paws. My lips twitched as my fangs pushed out, feeling the water droplets on my body I heated up. One Royal had a chain taught as he struggled to keep it that way, growling at him my feet pushed off the wet ground heading in his direction. Lupus screamed out as more of his men charged at me, had I not been so tired and weak they wouldn’t of stopped me.

I managed to get a few punches and kicks off, before they restrained me. Morton roared thrashing his chains around, which ultimately dug them in deeper. The black beast cut threw the air like a knife to butter, as his ear popped roar made men step back. His large black eyes were trained on me, as he snarled at the men holding me back.

    “Get her out of here” Lupus snapped, as his men dragged me kicking and screaming.
    “Take him as well” Pointing to Morton. They had almost chocked Morton out, with the double chain looped around his neck.