Chapter 21

Sam soon leaves going for a shower, and a change of clothes. The woman and I get everything ready, baking the frozen pies and making sure everything is good for when the guest arrive. Kem is still shouting as I ask the woman if their good, with nods and yeses I leave to make sure our wonderful Beta doesn’t have a heart attack.
    “Kem what’s wrong now?” Dropping the apron in a hamper outside the wash room.
    “Fina, are you done in the kitchen?”
    “Yea there good, need some more help?”
    “Yes, I swear I hate these stupid parties” Laughing at his sheer unhappiness I pat him on the back.

    “Talk to me Kem”
    “We our trying to figure out how were going to fit all the incoming cars”
    “Oh well that’s easy” Walking to the front of the house. Kem hot on my heels, as I open the door.
    “Okay so all our pack members need to put the cars into the garage, except for one” He frowns.
    “Why not one?”
    “Incase you need someone to go out for a missing item.” Slapping his head, he sighs.
    “Would of never thought of that”
    “Well no worries, you have me” Grinning with all my teeth showing.
    “So how do we park them all?”

    “Easy, the Alpha can park in the front, but make sure that no one parks behind him incase he needs to leave. Then line each car front to back, all the way down. If you were to make them go side to side, they’d get stuck.”
    “You’re a genuine, I could kiss you” I was about to say something, but a deep voice stopped me.
    “I’d refrain from doing such a deed Kem” Jackson bellowed from behind us.
    “Sir” Kem turned white, as he lowered his eyes. Watching him to Jackson, got me wondering just where he sat. The only other person the Beta is lower then was the Alpha, so was Jackson giving a special title or was he the…….

Shaking the thought, the Alpha was a ruthless man where Jackson was kind and a little foolish. He couldn’t be the Alpha, at least I didn’t think he was. The stories about him would be false, all the tall tales of him being dark and dangerous. I almost laughed at the thought of calling Jackson Alpha. Again he snapped me out of my day dream, as his voice created shivers all over.
    “Kem are you making Fina do all your work for you….again” Folding his arms. Oh so he knew about the shopping and dinning hall did he, well isn’t this interesting.
    “No sir, I was just asking for her advice” Keeping his eyes down.
    “Jackson quit messing with Kem, its not his fault.” Pushing on his shoulder, before smirking at him. His face looked like it was made of stone, before relaxing.
    “Oh I’m not done with you little missy. Have you finished the nursery yet?” Waving Kem away.
    “No, I was busy.”

    “Busy? Doing what?” Cocking his head to the side.
    “Cooking your dinner, that’s what” Huffing I walked away, making sure to keep my head up.
His impressionable warm laughter, made my toes curl. Happy to see him laughing, since he looked so stressed all the time. Checking up on the woman, they had made all the food and were just starting to plate everything when Alpha Serge showed up. Group after group of his pack entered, filling into the dinning hall to drink and eat. He had asked the Alpha to throw this for his sister, who I was introduced to. She was stunning making me feel self conscious.

    Her long brown hair shinned of the candle light, as did her blue eyes. Men were drawn to her like moths to a flame, while I held my wine glass I secretly wanted her to trip. However I tossed that out, when I imagined all the males rushing to her side. What was wrong with me, why was I thinking such horrible things. I took another look at her, and frowned I knew why. She looked almost like her, and the thought of her made my blood boil. Thinking she’d never get rejected, to damn perky for that. To much everything to be rejected, my sour mood was something I didn’t want to how around so I walked outside.