Chapter 26

I can see the daily wolf now, ‘young girl dies smelling of vanilla bubbles, after pissing off the vicious Alpha Hadar’ Perfect….just perfect. The door slammed, making me jump. With three large strides he on top of me, breathing down at my face. Damn it he’s tall. A mixture of anger and lust swirl around in his eyes, keeping my smirk to myself as I find it funny I have made the notorious Alpha Hadar confused. Keeping my fear of him tucked down, I stair back making sure my face shows lots of anger.

    “Ogre am I?” Snarling. Stifling a laugh, I snarl back.
    “You know exactly what you are” Letting my lip twitch. I watch as his nose flares, breathing increases. Maybe that was a bad choice of words. Either way I’m done talking about this, he’s pissed me off enough. Taking a step around him, my arm is grabbed.
    “Where do you think your going?” He’s at his breaking point, the swirling eyes are more black then any other color.

    “I told you I’m not talking to you” Going to pull away, but unlike other males he’s not budging.
    “WERE TALKING ABOUT IT NOW!” For a moment I look away, it’s a natural born reaction. A tone that high and loud means he used his Alpha power, but I can’t feel it so there really isn’t any reason for me to look away. The anger piles on, as I add him forcing me to talk about this in such a stressful state, to my list of things to be pissed off about. Shoot daggers at him, he softens for a second.
    “FINE YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT IT, LETS TALK ABOUT.” Turning his hold into a way for me to push him around.

    “Lets talk about the fact that you kept this from me, having plenty of time to speak up. You had to of ordered your pack to keep their damn mouths shut, which means they know everything. Making me look like some kind of hussy. Or how about we go with the fact that you got me here so quickly, what’s wrong everyone here to damn scared to fuck you so you had to get a poor rejected she-wolf to mess with?” I was brewing, my pot was spilling over as I kept coming up with one after the other to assault him with. Before he could even mouth a word, I went again my lungs full of air.

    “How charming you were, luring me around like a lost pup. Here I am sticking up for you against Alpha Serge, when really the bastard already knows everything. Which leads me to my neck assumption, Alpha Serge had to tell his pack to keep your title a secret as well, there for concluding I’m nothing more then the ALPHAS TOY!” My body snapped as my fist collided with his jaw. As the crack sound hit my hearing, I realized I just broke a few bones in my hand.
    Pulling my arm away from him, I cup my hand gasping in pain. Damn it, why couldn’t he be the one in pain. Turning around I look at my hand, its purple wonderful.
    “Get out” Calmly.

    “No” His arms hook onto my hips, pulling me backwards. Spinning around, I try to hook another punch but he’s already anticipated that. Grabbing my wrist, holding it in the air.
    “Are you done now?” Giving an annoyed glare.
    “No, I’m going to keep hitting and punching you till you leave me alone.” Brining my knees up to catch him, growling he pushes it back down.
    “Fine, well do this the hard way” His shoulder collides into my stomach, lifting me up. With my one good hand I bang on his back.
    “Put me down” Squeaking as his tongue licks the side of my hip, with a hard slap to my ass I turn pink.
    “Be a good girl, and I will” Huffing out my annoyance he drops me onto the bed, holding me down.

    “Get off of me” Hissing.
    “No, your going to listen to me now.” His brow raises as if waiting for me to challenge him. Rolling my eyes, this should be rich.
    “Fine can I at least get dressed?”
    “No” rather dryly.
    “Why the hell not?” Glaring. His knees push my legs apart, as his hands snakes in-between.
    “Because I rather like this look on you”  The reflection in his eyes says I’m blushing hard then any other time, as he cups my sex.