Chapter 22

The self conscious me was screaming to pick it back up, and run to our room. But I wouldn’t listen to her, she had her chance to fix what was wrong with us and clearly it wasn’t working. The sheer black V cut panties were all that covered my body, as a bra wasn’t fit to be worn with that dress. Quickly he rushed to the door, making my heart beat out of its cage. Locking the door he moved swiftly back to me, wrapping his arms around me.

    “I will not be disturbed tonight” Kissing my ear, while reassuring me. Letting out the held breath I smiled into his shoulder, as he continued to kiss my neck.
    “I loved the dress, but I must admit its breathtaking on my floor” Reddening my cheeks, I slapped his arm. Picking me up, my legs were having a hard time holding the thick of him. Lowering me down, my hair covers one of his pillow as he towards over me.

    “I promise to go easy love” Moving a piece of hair from my eye. His eyes moved all over as if trying to decide where was the best place to start, touching my skin lightly I stifled a moan. He was doing things to my core, that I didn’t think were possible. Every touch every look, gave a shock wave of pleasure. Something stirred in me, and for a second I though it was wolf. Had she felt him, did she approve of my choice? Another wave of bliss, before I felt hot lips trailing all over my body. Those love bites were the death of me, arching into him for more. I knew at some point I had lost my panties, but truth be told I didn’t give a damn. He was working his way down there anyways, so might as well get the whole view.

    God help me this man knew what he was doing, it was like someone had putting little red X’s all over my sensitive spots. Causing him to located each and everyone of them, without so much as a glitch. Knowing far to well as he crawled back up my body, he was now going to consume me. He went to say something, but I pushed my finger over his lips.

    “Just do it, stop worrying” Kissing my finger, he didn’t speak as the man pushed his way into my body. Gasping for air and something to hold, he watched me making sure I wasn’t hurting. Once my body realized he wasn’t a threat it, excepted him fully. My gasp turned into a moan, which sent him rumbling over my chest. My fingers wanted his flesh, so as they gripped his back he growled pushing his lips over mine. Lacing them through his hair, another growl echoed into my mouth.

    The steady motion he did was utterly enchanting, though I’m sure he’d preferred something a little more manly. I was getting a full on taste of what he was really capable of doing, fast to slow hard to soft. It was like getting the sampler at Applebees, everything possible option was laid out for me to pick from. Hot butterfly kisses roamed over my top, picking their journey well. As if I wasn’t hot enough for him, large fingers gripped my outer thighs pulling me deeper to him.

    “Fina…your so beautiful” Mouthing my lips as he spoke, then dropping his tongue to mine. A hand roamed upward, cupping my breast as I moaned into his mouth. How he managed to hold me up with only one hand, I haven’t the foggiest notion. Nor did I care, this was it I was going to snap the last thread. Reaching my highest I kept part of my brain at the ready, this was going to be not only my glory moment, but the best damn day of my life.

“Jackson please don’t stop” Gripping his shoulder, as another wave rocked me.
    “My angel, all mine” Nipping my neck, the heat off his nips caused me to shiver with delight as I hit the best point in sex. As my body tightened every muscles, I silently whispered the words.

* I Fina Heart, except your rejection Alpha Jex*

If that wasn’t enough to make me feel free, the roar of pleasure Jackson let loose was plenty. His eyes were closed tightly, while his breathing was rapid. Watching his chest pull in and out, made me hot all over again. Slowly his eyes opened staring down into my grey ones, kissing my forehead I wasn’t sure what to do now.