Chapter 30

“She cursed our line to never find a mate, their for ensuring that we were never at our grandfathers power level. You already know having a mate, makes you stronger. Because of the bond you share, so without one you are deemed lesser. This is a hindrance for an Alpha, we need a mate sooner to ensure pack power. Without one our pack could become unruly.”
    “But your pack isn’t anything like that” Tilting my head.
    “Thank you for noticing” Chuckling.

    “That is because I have made it a goal, to be harsher then other Alpha’s. Since I was almost certain never to find a soul mate, I decided that I would build my pack without one.” It was kind of sad really, he never thought he’d find someone and never even gave it a second thought.
    “I need you to be on a low profile when they get here, without your wolf around its going to be hard for you to know who’s who. So I am having a fighter watch over you, so if you go anywhere you will have someone who can protect you”
    “I don’t need…”

    “Fina this isn’t up for discussion.” Frowning at me to let it be. Seeing as how I wasn’t going with this, he grumbled adding a little more.
    “It will ease my mind knowing your safe. So please don’t fight me.”
    “Fine. But doesn’t mean I have to like it” Pouting. Chuckling at me, he leaned back in the chair.
    “I’m not going to argue with you about that. Come here” Pulling his finger in and out.
    “I don’t want to” Looking away, I no its childish but whatever.

    “Fina….come here” Deepening his voice. I took one step, causing him to huff out reaching over and grab me. Dropping me into his lap, his nose dipped into my neck. Pushing my body closer to his, I knew I wouldn’t be allowed to do this till the Royals left. Turning myself around so I could face him, his hands cupped my hips. Looking into my eyes, he seemed to be deep in thought.
    “Please forgive me if I snap at you, while they are here. I am going to be reverting back to my Alpha role, I can’t have them thinking I’ve changed. It wouldn’t do us any good” Nodding my head, I as worried for him. Leaning down so my lips lightly touched his, watching as his eyes closed ready for me to kiss him. Tangling my hands into his hair, getting a pleased groan as I deepened the kiss.

Pulling me closer as his large hands messaged my body, making sure to cover every inch. Breaking the kiss his arms wrapped around me, hugging my body as he nuzzled into my chest.
    “Mine beautiful angel” Rubbing his scent all over me. Resting my chin on his head, smiling at the affection and the way this man made me feel. Before he even said anything, I could feel the pressure between my legs as it grew.

    “I need you” Whispering into my ear, kissing all over. Biting my lip, I’d never had a man who wanted me as much as Jackson did. Grabbing his face, plunging my tongue as my answer for him. Lifting us up, Jackson made sure to hold me in a firm but tender manor to his body. Kicking his shoes off, his lips dominated mine as I left his forehand hold my behind up as he unbutton and zip his pants. Just the sounds alone where teasing me, as he stepped out of the pants walking me to the bed.

    Laying my back on the bed, as he removed his shirt letting my eyes travel the beautiful display of manliness. Pulling off my shoes for me, letting his heads travel up the jeans. Slowly bring the zipper down as the button unclipped. Gripping the sides of the fabric, as his hands rocked back and forth bring them down slower then I wanted. His eyes never leaving my body, as the jeans were tossed to the floor. Somehow everything with him, seemed to end up on the floor.

Kissing up my legs, my body squirmed at the light hot feelings. Thankful I wore something dainty, as the deep green lace made his eyes darken. Dragging his tongue the length of the inseam, making me moan out. My fingers gripped the comforter, as he continued upward. Moving my shirt out of the way with his nose, kissing all the way up. Closing my eyes for a moment, when he touched a tender spot.

Shooting them back open, as I saw his eyes almost black. Grabbing the bottom of my shirt, lifting it over my head he growled. My hair had been fanned out from the shirt, giving me a dark halo look.
    “Mine” Growling before assaulting my lips with his own. One hand gripping my hip, while the other roamed over breasts. Teasing the dark green fabric, that kept him from touching my skin. Snaking him arm under me, before spinning around dropping me on his lap. His legs outward as my knees were pushing against the headboard. Tangling his hands in my hair, bringing my head down to him.

With every touch, taste and feeling of deep emotion flying into me, I somewhere forgot to breath. Gasping for air, as his lips didn’t seem to stop. He had already unclipped my bra, tossing it to the floor. Burring himself in me, taking in my smell while repeating mine softly, as if trying to convince himself. Giving me everything I could of asked for, as if it was his way of making up for having to stay away from me while the Royals were in town.

Tender movements as his body connected with mine, making me groan out in pleasure. Grinding my body closer to his, with the intention to become one. Arching my back letting Jackson kiss, lick and nip with every intension of not stopping.

Heat steamed off our bodies, when the hilt of are intimacy hit the deepest point. Taking in his taste, tongues dancing to their own beat. Cupping my back shoulder blades, as another hard push entered me. Clawing at him back, making the very animal call out to me.
    “So beautiful” Tracing his lips over my unmarked neck. Shivering at his closeness, my body begged for his bite. He did everything except bite me, licking then sucking to the point of over teasing. Try as I might to get him to mark me, he pulled away kissing my cheeks.