Chapter 12

Rubbing my neck, some of my men walk in carrying her things. Frowning at the lack of stuff she has, I would of thought she’d have this room full of stuff. The five medium sized brown boxes, along with two suitcases aren’t nearly enough.
    “Is this all you brought?” Scanning the items.
    “Yes, nothing else was really needed” Pulling open a box.
    “Didn’t your Alpha provide for you?” Watching as she pulls out a few clothes, placing them in the dresser.
    “Only my parents” Closing the dresser as I hold my tongue from, flipping shit.

WHAT THE HELL!……..

    “Why wasn’t he talking care of you?”
    “Cause I don’t want anything from him” She hums, opening another box. Her attitude towards her old Alpha, is amazing. Not only has the woman refused his request for her to be his Enforcer, but she has also refused his funds in providing for her.
    “Will you be asking the same of your new Alpha?” Watching as her eyes lift from a box, near my feet.

“I really don’t need anything. But I wont turn down his help like Jex’s” She hisses his name, like he’s nothing more then a sour taste.
    “Good to know” Thank god. I’d be pulling my hair out, if I thought she wouldn’t ask for anything. Placing a few items here and there, she’s practically done unpacking in a matter of minutes.
    “Fina?” Sitting in one of the black chairs, I had ordered for her.
    “Yes?” Hanging up a few shirts and jackets.
    “What do you like to eat?” Turning in the closet, she shrugs.
    “Food” Rolling my eyes, I huff.
    “Funny, but I’m serious”
    “Oh well…..I like strawberries, and thin crust pizza….umm. Eggplant parm is good.” Closing the door.

    “Anything else?”
    “I’m really not a picky eater, whatever my mother would make I’d eat. And when they weren’t home I’d cook something for myself. Or just eat left over’s”
    “Would you like to go out to eat with me?” Lacing my fingers behind my head. Her neck snaps, before she grins.
    “Are you asking me out?”
    “Maybe, it all depends if you say yes” Walking my way, she drops her hands on my legs leaning to look me straight in the eyes.
    “I’d love to go out with you”

Control yourself Hadar, you can maintain your composer…….

    “Great I’ll let you settle in a bit, and then well head out.” Kissing her cheek, she smiles watching as I head out her door. Sighing heavily I look down both hallways, before doing some weird happy dance.

~Fina~

I didn’t give it much thought, to why the Alpha hadn’t come to make himself known. Kem had said he was a very busy man, and just left it at that. Who was I to question the way the Alpha ran his pack, hell from what I saw and heard he was doing just fine. With everything full put away, I was still baffled that no one wanted this room. It had however crossed my mind, that Jackson had asked the Alpha to give me this room.

    Kem had stopped bye asking me to follow him to a main office, to sign some paperwork and making everything as legal as possible. Since I had some time to kill, I trialed behind me looking around as we walked. Random art pieces were sitting on tall and short tables, as a red running covered the dark woods floors. Pictures of wolves in the wild, and random people seemed to be on display. Opening a large dark door, we walked in. Three desks were placed in an orderly fashion. The biggest was set in the center, while their was one on either side of it. Kem sat down at the left desk, pulling out a large folder.
    “Do I have to read all that?” Looking at the overly stuffed folder.
    “God no, though I wish I didn’t have to” Chuckling, I suddenly felt guilty.
    “I’m sorry Kem”

    “Don’t be, were happy to have you. Paperwork just sucks in general. But the Alpha was on top of your transfer, so it went a lot smother then most.” My face must of shown shock, as I tried to wrap my head around what he just said.
    “The Alpha pushed for my paperwork?”
    “Well yea, Jackson and him are….close” Giving me a meek smile. Twenty minutes later, and I was done. Kem smiled as he fixed all the papers back into the small folder, before getting up and placing it on the larger desk.