Niall/sweet

You and Niall have been friends forever, you secretly started to have a crush on him but he would never love you back.

There was a knock at your door you run down to open it and saw Niall. Hey you said and we hugged him you loved his famous Horn hugs.

I missed you so much!! Your telling me he smiled. You looked into he beautiful eyes and saw everything you ever wanted in a boyfriend.

Before you know it both of you were leaning in. You lips only inches apart, then of course the idiot Harry opened the door. You and Niall pulled away looking at Harry.

You had a bright red blush on your cheeks, Niall had one to but it wasn't so noticeable. Whoa what was going on in here? Harry asked with a smirk. Keep it P.G people god! With that he walked out; you and Niall were laughing so hard you both were on the floor.

Niall pulled you close to his body, you layed our head on his chest. Y/n would you like to go see a movie with me? I would love too Niall.

***********

At the movies

***********

You and Niall saw a scary movie, and well you got very scared. By the end of the movie you were in Niall's lap. Come on princess lets go home. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he picked you up.

***********

At your place

***********

"Night Niall I love you." You said as you kissed his cheek, you smiled when you saw a small blush appear on his cheeks. "Night princess" with that he walked into your spear room.

***********

You looked at your clock it was 1:45 am and you still couldn't sleep, every time you closed you eyes you imagined the killer of the movie running after you.

( hey is it just me or does this happened to other people when they see scary movies??) sorry now back to the story.

Ugh you got out of bed, and walked over to Niall's room. You saw him peacefully sleeping on your queen size bed. You laid down next to him, Y/n? He asked slowly opening his eyes. "Sorry Nialler, I got scared and I didn't want to sleep alone."

You heard him chuckle, "it's fine princess, hey Y/n can I tell you something? "Sure anything. You had no idea what to expect for Niall what if he doesn't want to be your friend again? OMG! you thought.

" I umm.... Well I-I umm it would be easier to show you." If I did something would you freak out?" No" was all you said. That's when you felt something inside of you twist and turn in joy.

Niall your crush since like forever was kissing. You were in shocked so you didn't kiss back. When he pulled away he said "it's ok if you don't feel the same way I-I mean well umm you... I.

You shut him up by kissing him, it took him a second to kiss back. You guys made out for like what seemed years. Niall liked you back, you ever on cloud nine.

Y/n that was amazing, you blushed a deep shade a red and said your not bad your self. Y/n I have loved you since me had meet would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend.

***********

😉😉😉😉

***********

No.........

***********

You giggled as Niall stared at you in shock. Niall I was joking I love you too. I have been waiting all my life for you to ask me that question. "Is that a yes?" Yes it's a yes! He kissed you softly, and you both feel asleep in each other's arms