Harry/dirty

Ok so Y/n mean your name. :)

You wanted At your house you just got a text from boyfriend Harry telling you he was come over later.

You went upstairs and took a shower and all that stuff. You curled your hair to perfection, and put on a little bit mascara, eyeliner, and black I shadow.

You picked out some shirts that you know who make Harry crazy ;) and a shirt that said infinity. You headed a knock on the door and ran down to see Harry.

He looked breath taking, Hey Y/N I missed you so much. He kissed you softly. I missed you too babe. Come on let's go to dinner.

***********

After dinner.

***********

Thanks Harry that was a really good meal. You welcome darling. So wanna watch a movie. Sure. You and Harry walk in and put on grown ups 2 because you love that movie.

You were in Harry's lap, when you felt him kiss your neck. He made his way up to your earlobe and whispered I want you babe. You blushed and turned around to face him.

You being you, you started to tease Harry and he didn't like that very much. You started to move you hips knowing you were bushing against Harry "friend."

Y/n you know what happened to naughty girls at like to tease? You looking into his green eyes and saw they were full of lust. He turned over the tv and picked you up. You warped your legs around his wrist and he walked to your room.

Lucky for you; you live alone. Harry pushes the door close and you up against the wall. He was leaving a million kisses on your neck. Finally he found your sweet spot making you moan loudly.

Harry was definitional turned on by this cuz in a mater of seconds both of you were shirtless. You run your hand up and down his abs. You stopped at his pants pulled them down. Harry roughly pushed you to the queen sizes bed. And both of you now in your underwear. Harry kissed you well unclipping your bra.

Some your were covered in love bites. Harry licked his way to your breast and well started to play with them making you moan Harrryyy!! HARRY!! What do you want baby girl? He asked with a smirk. I-I want you.

With that you pulled his boxers down. You started at him with shocked! He was huge!! Harry chucked and whispered, I'll be gentle. You saw him pull of a little wrapper. Which happened to be a condom. Are you sure you want this Y/n? You nod and he smiled and kissed you again.

Harry looked at you with lust filled eyes. And whispered this might hurt a little, this wasn't the first time you and Harry had some fun. ;) But you could never really get used to how big Harry was.

He put the tip at your entrance and looked at you, you nodded tell him to go. He smiled kissed you and pushed in a little. You let out a little cry, Harry stopped and asked you are you ok babe? Yes keep going.

He pushed in all the way, give you minute to get used to the size. Can I keep going? Yes! He thrusted into you some you started to moan in pleasure. Harryyy!!! Ohhh fuck Y/n your so tight!

You could tell he was close and so where you. Y/n I am come! Me too babe. You felt him come and you shortly after.

He fall next to you panting for air, and whispered Y/n I love you so much. You smiled and said I love you too so much that I am not going to walk for at least a whole day.