Harry/dirty

"Hey spell me," Harry your crush since forever said to you.

"Ok, m-e" you looked at him giving him the wtf look.

"You forgot the "d" he said with a smirk.

What are you talking about there is no "d" in me?!?"

You told him, he looked at you, he grabbed your waist and pulled you close to his body.

"Not yet princess but give it a couple minutes and you will have a "d" in you."

Harry gave you his signature smirk.

"Harry we are in school." You're pretty sure your red as a tomato.

He smirk and said "that is why they invented janitor closet with doors."

Before you could pretest he grab your waist and pulled you to the janitor closet.

Closing the door behind making sure it was locked. You looked at him in complete shock, but you still went with it.

"What if we get caught," whispered to Harry. His smile grow.

"Haven't you hear princess these rooms are sound proof for a reason." he whispered into your ear.

You felt goose bumps raise from where his lips brushed over.

"Okay then make me feel good." You smiled evilly at him.

"I promise princess it would be my pleasure, or in this case your pleasure. Harry and his dirty mouth.

Made you so "needy." He pushed you down on a table that was in the room.

He smirked at you and climbed on top of you. His lips soon attack yours.

And without permission his tongue invaded your mouth, you moaned in his mouth.

You felt something hard push against your leg. You hands tangled into his brown curls.

He moaned at your hands went under his shirt. Without hesitation you pulled his shirt over his head.

He pulled away and took your shirt off leaving you in your bra.

You flipped him so you were on top. You kissed his abs, all the way to his jeans, where his "friend," was waving hi.

You pulled his pants down and his boxers. He moaned as you took him in your hand and pumped him slowly.

You took him in your mouth and licked his tip. He was moaning and you were proud you were the one making him feel good.

"Babe I-I close......" He moaned at out. You sucked him harder as he come out into your mouth.

"My turn," Harry smirked at you. He was on top of you; he kissed your body as he took off you shirt.

He kissed you breast making you moan out in pleasure. "H-Harry," was all you could say.

He started leaving butterfly kisses all the way to you shorts. He pulled them down.

He looked you in the eyes before putting a finger in you. "H-Harryyyy," was the only name that came out.

He moved them making you moan, "Harry I-I am close."

You moaned loudly and come on his finger, he pulled them out and sucked it while staring into your eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked you. Looking into his beautiful green eyes you nodded.

"Okay." He slowly put the tip of his d¡ck in you. You yelled out in pain.

He moved a little and whispered "the pain will go away princess."

He started to thrust into you and this time you screamed out in pleasure.

"H-Harry!!!" "F-Faster," you moaned out.

He was going full speed, you felt so good, pleasure was in your veins.

"Take screaming my name out princess," you gave him what he wanted. "HARRY!!"

His thrust started getting sloppy, you know he was close.

"I am going to..." he moaned out. "Me too, same time ok?"

He nodded and thrusted into you with force making both of you come.

He fell next to you, "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend I really like you."

You turned and smiled to him, "I would love to Harry."

After that you guys left school and went to his apartment and started on round two. 😉

^^^^^

Follow me 😃

Comment 😝

Love you 💖

Vote 👍