Liam/dirty/Donna

"Stop your just a tease." You yelled at your boyfriend.

"I know but you love me don't you?"

Your boyfriend Liam said.

You have been together forever! Your both deeply in love.

His lips connected with your and you moaned at him grinding on you.

You felt yourself get wet, you wanted him bad! You need his d¡ck in you.

You pulled his pants down and your hand traveled down. You moved it in a slow motion.

"Don't tease me," Liam's voice was deep and sexy. You pulled his boxers down and took him into your mouth.

"Donna!" he moaned out. You sucked him harder and he thrusted into you mouth.

You moved your hand up and down, he let out a loud moan, "Donna, I'm going to come."

You sucked extra hard and he came long and hard into your mouth.

You drank it all and he pushed you on the bed well crawling on top.

He ripped your shirt off and licked your breast, you let out quite moans.

You felt his hand go down to shorts as he pulled them down.

You kicked them off and pulled your underwear down fast.

You heard Liam chuckle at how eager you were. Liam and your were both now naked.

He's hand went down your girly parts, he rubbed you in a circler motion.

"Liam," your moaned became louder and louder. His face held a smirk as he whispered, "that's right Donna tell them who makes you feel so good."

You let out a scream as his long fingers entered you without permission.

He curled his fingers and you felt yourself getting close.

"Come on baby let it go." Liam whispered in your ear as he slowly kissed you.

You came on his finger and he pulled it out and licked it. Then you felt his tongue licking you.

He cleaned you off and lined up to your entrance. "Are you sure babe?" You nodded your head and he slowly entered.

This wasn't the first time but he was huge!!!! You wiggled under him trying to get use to his size.

He let out a loud moan, "you can move." He looked at you and pulled out.

Only to slam into you, you yell out and called him an asshole.

He giggled and said sorry. He wait slower and not as hard to hurt you.

"Liam, hard." you moaned out. He want a little harder. "Faster....." you moaned out.

You got mad, as he wasn't giving it his all. You flip him over so he was on top.

He smiled and giggled as you took control. He stopped giggling when he saw your face expression.

He knew really while about how you love to tease. You lifted your self on him. You let out a low moan when he entered again.

"Donna......" he moaned as you moved your hips against his. "Faster babe faster." he cried out.

You rode him, over and over again. Until you both yelled out and came together.

^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry for late updates but my other story My Sex Slave *austinmahone love story* has been getting a lot of votes and comments so I'm focusing on it.

But I will update again soon.

Ps. Go read my other story's some a really good.