Niall/dirty/Donna

"Niall, don't you dare!" you yelled at your boyfriend.

"Come on Donna, no one is home." Niall whispered in your ear.

"Mmm....." you started to think maybe it would be too bad would it?

You could imagine Niall head between your legs, licking you slowly.

All this dirty thoughts were coming and images of the things he could do to you.

You all of the sudden felt need as your body started to want attention.

You felt Niall's lips on your neck. A moan escaped your lips.

"Niall," you moaned out. "damn Donna I love when you moan my name like that."

Niall whispered against your skin. You started to move your hips against him.

"Donna, s-stop your making me......" you felt his "friend" poke you.

You let a giggle out as he closed his eyes, breathing slowly.

You looked down to his jeans and saw a bump he knew he's friend wanted attention.

"Aww babe you need with that you?" whispered at him sexually, while slowly patting him over his jeans.

"Donna," Niall moaned out.

"Follow me," you a whispers as you grabs his hand taking him to your room; you closed the door to make sure you lock it.

You roughly push him on to your bed crawling on top of him.

You pulled his shirt over his head, you ran your fingers through his abs.

You kissed every piece of skin on his chest and neck.

Niall started to moan your name and you noticed his bump was getting larger by the second.

"Donna, I want you to suck me as hard as you can. Make me scream your name." Niall moaned out.

You sucked on his nipples, you licked them to where they were soaked in saliva.

You blow air on them making Niall shiver. He moaned out and said.

"Donna that's not what I wanted you to suck, even if it felt so good."

You let out a giggle, kissed all the way to his jeans where you pulled if jeans down.

You teased and by patting him over his boxers, you heard quiet moans coming from his lips.

You pulled his boxers off and his hard d¡ck popped up.

Yum you thought without a second thought you sucked him.

Running your tongue over his slit you heard him moan.

"Donna! D-do that a-again! Niall's voice was deep and raspy it was so hot, it turned you on more.

You did just as you're told. You played around with him and sucked slowly, harder and you stroked him lightly.

"Donna, I'm c-close......" you sucked him so hard he screamed out in pleasure.

"F@CK, DONNA!!!!!!" Your name and many cuss words came out of his mouth.

He let it go, and you drank it all, like if it was a milkshake. After licking him clean, he was slowing his breathing down.

You felt proud to know it was you who made him feel like that.

"Wow princess, that...wow... that was amazing now it's my turn to make you feel the same way."

He whispered in your ear sending shivers of pleasure through your body.

He pushed you on the bed and ripped your shirt off. Niall looked at you with love and lust.

He left wet kisses all over your stomach, "Mmm princess tea shorts are bugging me let's get rid of them." He smirked at you.

Niall pulled them down, leaving you in your lace bra and underwear.

He looked at you and whispered, "beautiful." His smile lit up the room like a million lights.

He took your bra off and your underwear, and said "no teasing today, princess I just new to feel you."

Niall rolled a condom on and look into your eyes. "Ready baby?" He whispered.

You nodded your head eager to feel all of him. Niall pushed the tip in slowly.

A moan escaped your lips as you felt him go deeper and deeper. "damn Donna!"

Niall yelled, "your so tight!" he started to moan louder. "Move." you whispered.

Niall pulled out and slammed in to your hole.

(👌👈 😂😂 lol sorry I got distracted!)

"Niall!!!! Harder!!!!!" You yelled and screamed his name. You felt yourself tighten around him making him moan and yell.

"DONNA!!! Damn princess you feel so good! I-I don't think I can hold it."

"Hold it, I want us to come together. I-I close I promise."

He grabbed your hips and slammed so hard into you, you though he broke something in you.

You both yelled out. He yelled "DONNA!!" While you yelled "NIALL!!"

You came on him and he came in the condom.

You fell next to him, and whispered "I love you." He looked into your eyes and said "I love you too."

Then you hear his dad yell, "so did the condom work? How did it feel? Can I have one I need to make Niall's mom scream like that."

You blushed and giggled yelling back, "yes they feel good, and in the bathroom user the sink take as many as you need."

Niall burst out laughing and said "this is why I love you."

********

Sorry for taking forever to update but I got sick and I have finals this week. Yeah I hope you liked it Donna! love you 😃