Niall/dirty

"Ohh my....... NIALL!!!!" You screamed his name. He slammed into you again.

He felt so good. "Fu*kkk Y/n where did you learn to do this." He said in a deep voice.

Niall is your boyfriend, how did you end up like this who knows.

But right now he was on top of you slamming hard into you.

You were like a moaning machine under him. At first it was a simple kiss.

After that "simple" kiss things got a little heated. He licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance, you let him in and boom!

Here you were with him on top of you slamming into you hard. "Niall" you moan.

You felt him take himself out of you. You let a small cry at the lost of contact.

You felt something push in you, making you moan. You looked down and saw Niall sticking fingers into you.

"More Niall more!" you half yelled/moan Niall. Looking into his eye you could see he looked at you hungrily.

He pushed in an other finger going in and out really fasts making you moan.

"Niall! OHHHH NIALL!!!!" That was all that can out of your mouth.

"Who is the only one that can make you feel this way?" He asked sticking more fingers in you.

"You.. oh Niall your the only one." you yelled feeling pleasure feel you veins.

He pulled his fingers out and like them clean. You blushed at the action.

Niall took your legs and put them on his shoulders.

He licked you making you shiver in pleasure.

He pushed his "friend" into you making you moan loudly.

In and out, in out in out in out in out in out in out. After a while he moan loudly.

I am going to.......... He moaned loudly as he released into.

He pulled out of you and picked you up.

Your not going to walk for a couple of days.

You giggled as dirty thoughts of what you just did filled your mind.

He took you to the bath room and you took a shower together.

Of course he couldn't keep his hands or "friend" to him self.

So you continued round two in the shower. After that you fell into a deep sleep with Niall wrapped around you.

**************

1 vote and I will update!

Love you guys

**************