Zayn/sweet

"I can't believe you, I hate you!" You yelled at your ex as you ran out.

You had tears in your eyes and you were breathing heavily.

Your vision was blurry, you didn't care where you were going you just wanted to get way from him.

"Watch out!" you heard a British accent yell out. You turned and saw a car running for speed towards you.

You felt someone push you out of the way.

You soon blacked out as your head hit the concrete.

"Hello are you ok?" you heard the same British voice ask. "ma'am if you can hear me please give me a sign."

You moved your hand and touched his cheek.

You heard him sigh and say "oh good, I though you had died!" You opened your eyes and looked up.

You couldn't believe it! Your eyes widen and he smiled at looked at you.

"Are you a fan?" Zayn Malik said to you.

"Yes, I mean who isn't your so hot!" you blushed once you noticed what you said out loud.

"Sorry!" you blushed and he just chucked. "It's fine princess."

"Now want to tell me why you were crying and running?"

You nodded you head and told him about your cheating ex-boyfriend.

He didn't say anything. He just listened, a couple of tears went down your face.

He saw them, and hugged you. His hugs were warm and amazing.

And he smelled so good! You let of a sigh as you melted into his side.

You too talked and talked. Zayn got a phone call, he told you he had to go.

You nodded understanding. Even tho you didn't want him to go you knew you had too.

"Here's my number princess." He smiled at you.

"Just don't share it with anyone, okay?" You nodded.

You held you pinky out and said I "pinky promise not to tell a soul."

And you didn't tell anyone. A couple of years have passed.

And here you are, at your wedding with Zayn your prince.

You too were madly in love and you and the rest of one direction were bffs.

Everything was perfect just like you had dreamed.