Harry/sweet

Let's play 7 minutes in heave Harry a.k.a the player said.

"Hell no Harry all you want to do is f@ck someone! Asshole!" you yelled at him.

Your best friend bursted out laughing and said "that's is sooooo true!!!!"

"The last time we did something like that you f@cked Sally." you yelled at him.

Harry was red in anger and harshly grabbed your arm, pulling you out of the room.

"What the hell?" you whisper to him as he shoved you in a room.

"Why do you give a shit of who I f@ck?" He said to you looking deep in your eyes.

"I don't but I don't like the fact your just trying to get another girl." You said confidently.

"Your nothing but a player Harry, I am sick and tried of seeing you hate innocent girls.

He pushed you against the wall.

"Let me go." your voice was venom, and full with hate. You never know why you hated him so much.

You just did, it's always been that way.

"Princess are you just jealous that I don't play with you?" he said with a stupid smirk.

"Please, your just angry that I don't want to play with you." You said with a smirk.

Angry flashed into his eyes, he grabbed you and pushed you into a room.

"What the hell, are you blind!" Harry yelled at you.

"How I am blind, your the one who f@cks sluts everyday!" You yelled back at him.

"I only did it to get your attention, I can't believe you didn't see I like you." He said looking into your eyes.

"Ever since we were little I have had feelings for you, but you always were so busy with school, I always tried to talk to you but you would just walk away."

Harry's green eyes started to get watery. "I didn't know you felt this way about me." You whispered quickly.

You looked into his beautiful green eyes and leaned in. Your lips found their way to this lips.

The kiss was perfect and had so much love and passion. After a while you pulled back for air.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend? I promise to change my player ways, as long as I have you I will be happy."

You leaned in and gave him a peck. "Yes."

You walked out of the room with him, he grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers together.

"Finally, you to idiots saw you liked each other!" your bff yelled.

"What are you talking about I didn't like Harry you," said quietly.

"Please you always teased him and bugged him it was obvious you like him, you just never saw it." maybe it was true.

"You guys are the cutest couple ever." you heard a girl say. You giggled and kissed Harry.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Harry."

**********

Hey guys I was thinking of ending these imagines, comment if I should keep going. I feel like no one reads them. So yeah tell me if I should stop or keep going.

Good or bad? 😊

Comment! 😉

Follow 😍

Love you 💖

Vote! 😘