Liam/sweet/dirty

Hello my friends, so I made this for one of my bffs. Who loves Liam. My BFF being Brooke I hope you like this chapter. It was made for you! #iloveyou! 😘

You heard your name being called from outside, "Brooke!" It was your boyfriend Liam who had gone to the bar with the boys.

You opened the door to see Liam walk in drunk. "Hey babe" he said to you. Don't babe me you.... Ugh I can't believe you! "Brooke come back I love you."

"Well you can take your love and shove it!" You were very mad Liam forgot your 2 year anniversary. You ran to your room and closed the door.

You dressed in a beautiful purple dress that went mid-thigh. You had a little eyeliner and mascara. You had curled your hair to perfection.

Brooke, babe what's wrong? Liam walked up to you and asked. Your what's wrong, you looked at Liam and he looked hurt.

"What did I do?" You forgot, "what?" He looked lost. You dumbas* you forgot out your 2 year anniversary.

Oh my.... I am soo sorry Brooke. I didn't mean to get drunk. Just go Liam, you said it came out as a whisper.

"Brooke" please let me make it up to you. No I don't want you to! I don't love you!!

You saw as a shocked and hurt expression appeared on Liam's face. It was soon replaced by anger.

He pushed you against the wall very roughly, and started kissing down your neck.

L-liam w-what are you doing? You were trying to hold back moans but you were failing.

"I am going to show you I love you Brooke." after he finished his sentence his lips attacked your lips.

You kissed back, you could taste the alcohol in his mouth but you could careless right now.

His hands slipped to your dress zipper. And without permission you dress fell at your ankles.

Liam stop, "who's going to make me babe?" You knew if he kept going I was going to get lost in the pleasure.

Liam, stop. You pushed him away making him anger. In a blink of an eye Liam had you pushed on the bed.

He slowly kissed you where. Liam you moaned as he kept kissing you. He took your bra off and started to kiss your breast.

Liam your body felt like it was on fire, with every kiss he gave you. "Yes princess?"

Ugh you didn't want to say it but you know you need it.

"Inside now" you yelled. Your wish is my command. With that he pulled a condom out of the nightstand next to him.

Ready Brooke? You nodded and he smirked. Keep smiling like that to me and you will be kicked out the window understand Payne.

(Sorry if I spelled his last name but I am half asleep. OMG Austin Mahone is on my radio!! Lol I am crazy;)

"Someone is grumpy let me help with that." He said you a wink before pushing into you. Liam!!!

You moaned like no tomorrow. After a lot of in and out, he finally came and so did you.

You lived in an apartment and next thing you know you hear you the person that lives up stairs yell.

"Shut up I am trying to sleep!" How would you like it if I had sex at like 3 am?? And you couldn't sleep?"

You and laugh started to laugh "sorry"! you yelled back. "Listen babe, I am sorry."

It's fine, but it really hurt me to know you forgot. "I didn't forget, but since I got drunk I did I got you something.

You looked at him and he smiled to you.

"Brooke will you please marry me?"

YES!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! You yelled as he opened a blue box.

There it was a ring, it had a diamond and on the side it said Liam + Brooke.

You to lived happily ever after.

***********

(I hope you liked it!! This was made for @Brookephilippi I love you girl!!!!! )

Please vote and comment it means the word to me!! :)

************