Niall/sweet

"Niall I am bored!!!" You where sitting with your boyfriend Niall.

"What do you want to do babe?" He said with a wink. "Hmm I have some ideas."

"Oh is that now?" He asked you with a evil smile. You nodded and whispered "come on I know how to play you good."

You grabbed his hand and pulled him to the kitchen. "Close you eyes and open you mouth." he did as he was told.

You grabbed a spoon and some ice cream you had for both of you. It was chocolate and strawberry your favorite.

You put some ice cream in his mouth and he opened his eyes.

"Lisbeth you do know how to play me, I thought you were going to do something different."

He looked into your hazel/greenish eyes. "Really what were you think about Niall?" You said with a innocent smile.

"Oh my cute little dirty kitty. I think you know what I was thinking." You giggled and pecked his lips.

"Well I was thinking about making sundaes." You saw Niall's face light up.

He pulled you into a kiss and said "are we having a movie date princess?"

"Yup you said popping the "p". You both took out every ingredient and started to make a huge sundaes.

"I am going to pick a movie," Niall said with a wink.

You made a big sundae and put a lot of chocolate and candy in it.

You walked out and saw Niall was ready with the movie.

"What movie are we watching?" You asked hoping it wasn't a scary one.

"It's one I know will make you jump into my lap." You sighed knowing it was a scary movie.

By the middle of the movie, you ended in Niall's lap just like he wanted.

You hide your face in Niall's neck waiting for the movie to be over.

"Lisbeth?" Lisbeth wait up. You slowly open your eyes to see Niall starring at you.

"What?" you ask wanting to go back to sleep. "You fell asleep."

"Thank you, captain obvious." You said looking at him the a really face.

"Well someone is grumpy. I woke you up to see if you wanted me to spend the night."

"I would love that." you whispered quietly. You saw Niall take his shirt off.

You were about to start drooling, "like what you see princess." he said with a smirk.

You giggled "you wish pretty boy." He looked at you said "whatever."

He removed his jeans and climbed in bed with you. "Night princess." He kissed you cheek.

"Night pretty boy." you both fall in a deep sleep in each other's arms.