Zayn/dirty

You and the boys of 1D were hanging out today. You were joking around and mess with each other.

Zayn was your best friend. You even had a little crush on him.

"We have to go bye guys," Zayn said getting up while pulling you with him.

"Bye boys text me!" you yell walking out with Zayn. "Bye you heard them call out.

"Hey do you wanna go to my place Y/n?"

"Sure," he opened the door for you making you blush. You hear him giggle and you just roll your eyes.

******

10 minutes later you finally get to his flat.

******

You walk up to his door and wait for him to unlock it. You heard a click and walked to Zayn's room.

You sat on his bed waiting for him to walk in.

He walked in after you looking a little nervous and scared.

"Zayn what's wrong?"

He didn't answer he just walked up to you on the bed. You looking into his beautiful eyes.

You saw love in them, it's not possible he can't love you back.

He gently pushed you on the bed and climbed on top of you.

You were about to speak when his lips crushed on yours.

It felt so right sparks, firework, bombs every emotion you could have.

It was perfect.

His hands went under you shirt making you gasp, he took the opportunity to invade your mouth.

You both fought for dominant, he won of course.

He pulled your shirt over your head and throw it somewhere in the room.

You pulled on his shirt and he broke the kiss to pull the shirt over his head.

You fingers ran all over his chest. Yum, he was all yours.

He whispered in your ear, "you know your bra is really annoying me, why don't I help you take it off."

His words made you really horny. You nodded your head telling him to do whatever he wants with your body.

He removed your bra, and started to suck on your chest. He sucked on the left and played with your right.

You were a moaning mess under him. He started to leave love bites everywhere on your body.

You flipped him over so now you were on top. You kissed every inch of his chest. Making your way down to his belt.

(Ok I don't wanna say umm you know a guys...."thing" so I am just going to say his "friend." ok cool)

You undid it and pulled his pants down. You saw a little tent, telling you his "friend" was saying hi.

You giggled and took off your pants. You teased him by touching him over his boxers.

"Y/n keep doing that and you will get punished." You saw so much lust in his eyes.

"And what if I want to get punished?" you asked in a sexy voice.

"Is that so?" he has his award winning smile on.

Your hand found their way into his boxers, grabbing him "friend."

He hissed and shut his eyes. You moved your hand up and down. And kissed him with passion.

He let out a moan, that let

you know he liked what you were doing.

So started to pump, it and he moaned your name.

(Ok I don't know if you can tell but I am really bad at writing this so I am sorry if it's wrong or weird. I just know a little cuz I read story's like "After." So yeah)

Y/n.... I am going to come. he said in a low voice. You pulled his boxers all the way down, and were shocked he was so big!!

You tried your best to fit him all in your mouth. He was moaning like crazy,umm y/n it's so good.

You moved your tongue and licked everything. "Y/n I am going to come." That was your sign to suck harder.

As you did, you heard him moan loudly and you know he was going to come any second.

He pulled on your hair as you sucked him, you felt him come and you drunk it all. After you drunk it, you licked him clean.

Umm..... Y/n he kept moaning. You started to suck on him for a couple of minutes and stopped.

"How was it babe?" you purred in his ear.

He was breathless, "oh Y/n that was amazing."

You smiled and said "pull your pants on and we can cuddle.

"Ok, hey umm..... y/n would you please be my girlfriend?"

"I had a crush on you since I meet you, you were so cute and shy." Zayn said looking into your eyes.

"Yes, I had a crush on you too since like forever." You said back to him.

He kissed you, it was slow and passion it. You both pulled away breathless, and fall asleep in each other's arms.