Niall/funny/sweet/Donna

Ok this is the sweet one :) But the next one is the dirty one ;) I would like to say thank you Donna for reading and voting it means a lot to me. Your like one of my #1 fans :) And I love you I really hope you like it Donna.

********

"Hi it's nice to meet you Mrs.Horan."

********

You and Niall have been dating for some time now.

Today was the night, you met his parents, his mom invited you for dinner and you loved the idea.

Also today was the day you were going to let Niall go all the way.

If you know what I mean.

Before coming to his house, you stopped by the pharmacy to look for the best condoms.

You even had asked the man there for some help.

He worked there and told you which one he thought were the best.

You got them and went home. You got ready in a cute little sundress.

All you had to do was wait on Niall to pick you up.

You were all ready; making sure you smelled good, and were wearing lace bras and underwear.

Niall was going to be drooling over you.

In your purse you had a dozen condoms ready to go all the way with Niall.

The plan was that after dinner he would take you home and you would lean him up to your bedroom.

You jumped as he heard a knock on your door, walking over you straighten your dress and looked in the

mirror to make sure you looked good.

You opened your door to reveal a very handsome looking Niall Horan.

"Hey babe," he said in a low deep voice make you wet.

You could just imagine his body on top of yours moving in and out.

"Donna? Are you ok?" Niall asked you.

"What?!?" You snapped back into reality and look into his beautiful eyes.

Oh you zoned out on me for a couple minutes he said to you grabbing your arm pulling you out of the house.

"Tonight is going to be a really special night." You whispered in his ear's smirk at him.

"Is that so Donna?" He made sure to say your name nice and slow.

You loved when he said you name like that. "Yes, you might have a treat coming your way."

********

At dinner!

********

"Hi it's nice to meet you Mrs.Horan." You said as Niall's mom opened the door.

"Oh, finally the day has come to meet the girl who has my little boy drool over her!"

She yelled in excitement as she wrapped her arms around your neck pulling you in for a hug.

She pulled away and yelled out for Niall's dad to come downstairs.

Your eyes went wide before you stood the pharmacist who sold you the condoms!

He looked at you and smirked, you could already tell by the look he was giving you he remembered you.

You felt your cheeks heat up an embarrassment. "Nice to meet, sir you," said quietly not wanting to make eye contact.

"It's nice to meet you young lady I hope Niall and you have a fun night," he said and winked at you.

You blushed as you knew what he meant by that, Niall had a confused look on his face and so did his mom.

"Come on, I cook dinner let's go." Niall's mom called you into the kitchen, you and Niall followed.

You walked in and saw spaghetti's and four plates. Through dinner you just ate quietly, and did your best not to talk or make eye contact.

After like 30 minutes Niall tapped you, and whispered "you know it would be nice if you talked and got to know then."

You didn't want to upset Niall so you lean over and whispered back, "this morning I went to the store and bought condoms, I asked the pharmacist there which were the best and he helped me get them."

Niall give you a confused look and said "what does this have to do with anything?"

You let out a small giggle and whispered "Niall....."

"I didn't know your dad was a pharmacist; I remember he's the one I asked for the help, and he remembers me because of the look he gave me when I first got here.

Niall then bursting out laughing so hard he nearly choked, his mom looked over and say you blushing and Niall laughing.

You turn and looked at his dad and noticed he had a smirk, and a knowing look on his face.

"Well honey," Niall's dad said to his wife. "I think dinner is over it was delicious, but I know Niall and Donna have "other" plans they have to do.

His dad looked at me and winked, "oh well ok, Donna you are welcomed any time I really enjoyed having you here."

His mom gave you a warm smile, you helped pick up but Niall said, "we have to go we have important business to take care of.

"Bye, it was nice to meet you guys." you yelled out as Niall pulled you out and took you home.

After you got home he push you on the bed, and you guys used up all the condoms.

But that's an other story ;)

************

Again I'm sorry it took so long I am still working on the other one I hope you liked it :)