Harry/Zayn/dirty

"I promise," was all Harry said to you. "I love you."

********

You couldn't what you were seeing, you went to see your boyfriend Harry.

He didn't know you were coming, to visit as you entered quietly.

You hear moaning, you kept walking to where you saw a light coming from.

What you saw broke your heart. Harry was on top of some slut that was a dancer in their last music video.

He kissed her, and moved fast inside of her making her moan.

You ran out quickly and quietly, Tears falling from your pretty green eyes.

You ran to Harry's kitchen and grabbed a knife. You ripped open his couch. Chairs everything, that was in there.

You quietly ruined everything in a way. You dipped the knife in some red jelly and spread with on everything.

Making sure it made a stain of some sort.

As heart breaking as it was to hear then moan each other's names, it made you want to destroy more stuff.

Then it hit you, what's the one thing Harry loves more in the whole world? This car!

You took every thing food like.(That was sticky and could stain out.)

You poured milk, coke, and other things on the seats and throw things that would stain.

With the knife you scratch the paint off. On the hood in big letters you wrote.

"Keep f**king your slut, I hate you burn in bloody hell!

(Sorry for language but I feel with this would happen you would say something like that.)

You took the knife with you that way no one would know you were the one that did all the damage.

You know cuz it has your finger prints on it.

Ring, ring, ring..... "Zayn," you said in tears you loved Zayn he was always there got you.

"Hey babe what's wrong?"

He always called you that to mess with Harry.

"Can I come over... please??" you whispered thought the phone.

"Yes I am on my way baby girl." he said into the phone. You heard him grab his keys and close the door.

"Thanks see you soon." you whispered hanging up the phone.

You jumped in your car and drove home. Zayn appeared soon after you parked.

"Hey baby girl what's wrong?" he asked while wrapping his arms around you.

"H-Harry.... I walked into his room and saw his f**king some slut.

Tears streaming down your face as you were so sad. You couldn't believe it!

"Aww come here princess," Zayn kissed the top of you head and picked you up bridal style carrying you inside.

He laid you down in your bed. And laid next to you.

"Y/n, I need to tell you something."

Zayn seemed nervous, "What's up Zayn?" You looking into his hazel eyes.

He got closer to you and looked at your lips. He slowly put his soft lips on yours.

You kissed him back loving the feeling of his lips on top of your.

His kisses were even better then Harry's. He slowly started to climb on top of you.

He bite your lip playful and you ran your fingers though his hair.

You pulled on his hair alittle bit making him moan.

You both pulled away for air and he whispered "I have loved you since I meet you but Harry got you first."

"But where he messed up I would never, and now your all mine."

With that his lips attacked your neck kissing it, you let out quite moans.

Finally he found your sweet spot making you moan louder.

He nibbled and kissed the now reding skin.

"Zayn," you moaned out. He got on top of and he pulled on his hair.

You felt his hard member against your leg.

You flip him over so you were on top and in control.

You reached in his pants and grabbed him.

He hissed at the concert of your hand in his pants.

You pumped him slowly making him moan.

"F-faster!" He moaned out to you. You went a little fast but stopped.

You pulled his pants and boxers off completely. You stared at him and gasped.

He was like twice as big as Harry! Your hand wrapped itself around him again.

You pumped faster and faster. He moaned under you, damn, Y/n your amazing at this.

He flipped you over again so now he was on top again.

He unclipped your bra and sucked on your breast, while rubbing on the other one.

You started to grind on him, making him hard then before.

His lips left your breast and he pulled your lace underwear down.

He position himself at your entrance. His tip slowly made it's way in you.

"Mmm.....Zayn!!!!" You started to moan.

"Wow your so right it feels so good." Zayn moaned back at you.

He thrusted into you a couple of times and you too rode each other like there was no tomorrow.

After everything that had happened he had asked you to be his girlfriend.

You said yes and fell asleep in his arms.

*********

1 vote and I will update love you guys thanks for the votes so yeah.

Vote!

Follow!

Comment!