Zayn/sweet

Today you and your bestie were going to a meet and greet with 1D.

You meet the band but your favorite Zayn was late so you had to wait to meet him.

Finally he appeared shirtless! You couldn't breath he was so hot and shirtless!!

Hey sorry I am late, some fan ripped my shirt of and wouldn't let me go.

You giggled and made eye contact with him, oh hello princess what's your name?

He was talking to you and he called you princess.

You were in shock but managed to chock out. Y/n.

Wow that's a beautiful name, he was cut off by your BFF running in. Y/n!!

I saw Zayn walk out of this store and look what I got.

She held up a white V-neck shirt.

You looked over at Zayn and he looked scared shitless.

You started to laugh like crazy. Hahahahaha really? You pointed at Zayn, and your friend frozen.

You took your phone and took of pic of both of there faces.

It's her run!!! Zayn ran out as fast as light. I'll be right back.

You walked out and ran to the room were you saw Zayn run.

Zayn? You called out. "Who's there?"

Me remember the girl you called princess. "Oh is the other girl here?" No she is in the other room.

Listen I am sorry about her she can get a little........ ok a lot crazy.

She is a big fan. You headed him chuckle "yeah I could tell she ripped my shirt off.

You started to laugh and you say him come out. "You know your not like most fan girls."

"How so?" You asked your really didn't understand what he meant by that.

" Well another girl who died and be jumping up in down, but here you are just talking to me like if I was normal and not Zayn from 1D."

You giggled and said "well I would figure you had enough of that from other girls so I thought I would be nice and not so jumpy."

"Thanks you know your very pretty."

You felt the blood rush to your cheeks he called you pretty.

OMG you were going to died but all you said was thanks.

Before you knew it Zayn was right in front of you.

You could feel his breath hit your face. You looked at his lips OMG how you wanted to taste those lips.

"Zayn?" you said above a whisper. "Yes princess?" The blood rushed to your cheeks you were so embarrassed.

To ask him this but you couldn't help yourself. Could you ummm....

well I mean...... could
youpleasegivememyfirstkiss.

You said so fast hoping he won't ask and do it. "what?" Was all he said.

Y/n OMG you loved the way his voice said your name. "that was very fast talked slower."

Ummm......... could you...well bemyfirstkiss. You hear his sexy laugh and felt his arms snake around your hips.

He pulled you in to a bear hug, he was a little talk then you he whispered in your ear. Where you scared I would laugh?

Well you did laugh you felt so embarrassed. You looked down to your shoes not wanting to look at Zayn.

You felt someone pull your head up and your eyes meet with Zayn's. He slowly started to lean in and you did the same.

Finally your lips meet and if felt great. Before you know it you first kiss ended up with both of you making out.

You pulled away breathless. You looked into his eyes and you couldn't believe you had just kissed Zayn.

"Wow Y/N that was perfect are you sure that was your first kiss?" You nodded your head.

OMG he enjoyed it!!!! He pulled you in for another kiss. You kissed back with all you had. Then you heard a camera go off.

You pulled away to see.... Your one and only best friend with your phone taking pics of you kissing Zayn.

"Sorry I just thought you would want that pic." With that she ran out of the room.

"Princess" you heard Zayn's voice. You looked at him and he said "let me take you on a really date."

"Tomorrow at 7:00 be ready here is my number."

And that was the start of your relationship with Zayn.

***********
Please vote and comment it makes me update faster and make me want to write more :) bye thanks for 6 votes!!!! love you guys
***********