Zayn/sweet

"Y/n I will never let go."

"Zayn we will live, I promise."

"And cut...."

"Wow you guys are really good, I can see the love in your eyes." The director said with a smile.

You got the lead role at your school's play, this year you were performing The Titanic.

You were Rose, and Zayn was Jack. Ever since Zayn moved to your neighborhood you have had a crush on him.

You found him hot because of his bad boy ways, he always had his leather jacket on making him mysterious.

You were extra excited for this performance since there was a kissing scene.

You just wanted to test his lips on top of yours, you zoned out with all the dirty thoughts going through your mind.

"Y/n you're really good I can't wait to perform it, Zayn said to you.

You thought yourself blush at his comment. "Thanks."

"You did great too." You said with a small smile.

"Hey can you come over so we can practice ?" He said in a deep voice.

"Sure, pick me up." you handed him your address. "Pick me up at 6," you gave him a small smile.

^^^^^^

6:00 the time Zayn is going to pick you up.

^^^^^^

You dressed in a cute sun dress ready to go. Your make up was perfect and so was your hair.

There was a knock at the door making you jump. "Coming!" You looked at yourself in the mirror to make sure you looked good.

"Perfect." You whispered at yourself as you walked to the door. You opened the door to see Zayn wearing a letar jacket making him look like a bad boy.

He had a white shirt and a leather jacket and he looked so fine.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked in a deep voice. You nodded your head walking out and closing the door behind you.

He opened the door for you and you thanked him, he was such a gentleman.

He drove for a couple of minutes, until you guys reached a park.

He got out and again opened your door. You smiled and got out grabbing your script.

Zayn grabbed your hand and intertwined your finger together making you blush.

He lead you behind some tress and bushes where you saw a faint trail. When he stop you looked around at your surroundings.

You gasped as you saw how beautiful it was, "how did you find this place?" you asked Zayn.

"I was upset one day and I went for a walk and found it behind the trees and bushes." he gave you a small smile before sitting on the grass.

"So do you want to practice now or later?" you asked looking into his eyes.

You started to get lost in his eyes, you snapped out of it when he said, "I memorized them all."

You looked at him and said "then why did you ask me to help you practice if you have them memorized.

He smiled and got closer to you, "Y/n I love you." His lips got closer and closer go your face.

You were very nerves, you leaned into him, his lips almost touched yours.

Then all of the sudden you felt yourself move.

He had pulled you into his lap and crashed his lips on yours. You were in heaven!

His lips were perfect and soft. You kissed him back hungrily you have dreamed of this day since you had met him.

Both of you pulled away and he whispered breathless, "be mine forever."

You nodded your head kissing him again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Night of the play!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Y/n I will never let go."

"Zayn we will live, I promise."

He leaned in and you two shared a kiss as the crowd stood up and clapped.

The curtain went out and Zayn hugged you and said "good job babe."

****************

I'm SOOOOO sorry I'm so late updating this chapter or imgines!

I'm sorry I took a couple days off but I back and I promise to update.