Harry/ForKora/sweet/dirty

"Promise to love me?" You whispered to Harry.

"Kora, that's what a promise ring it for isn't it." Harry whispered into your ear, while nibbling on it a little.

Today Harry had promised to love you forever. You just hoped he meant it.

You let a little moan out, as he started to leave a love bite on your neck.

"H-Harry what are you doing?" you breath was starting to stop.

"I am going to show you how much I love you." He picked you up and crushed his lips on yours.

Licking your bottom lip asking for an entrance. You gladly let him in.

You finally made it to your room and you saw romantic movies and snacks on the floor.

You turned to Harry, "did you do all this for me?" You saw him blush a little and you giggled at his cuteness.

You cuddled together and watched a million movies together, and ate a ton of junk food.

After a while you both fall asleep in each other's arms.

**********

7 months later.

***********

Harry had proposed to you, a couple if months after he gave you the promise ring.

The wedding was a day ago, you and Harry where packing for your honeymoon.

"Babe you have everything?" You asked Harry. He looked at you and giggled.

"You know I am your husband, not a five year old boy right?" He let a low hot giggle slip out of his lips.

You smiled and said "do you have your tooth brush?" His smiled turned into a pout and said "Ughh no I forgot it I am going to go get it."

**********

2 hours later

**********

You and Harry finally got to your honeymoon. You were in Florida at the beach.

You were in a two piece bikini knowing it would turn Harry on.

Harry and that six pack he has was turning you on. "like what you see princess?"

He said with a smirk, "no I have seen better you smiled at him."

He looked at you with an evil look. "Oh really?" You smiled and nodded your head.

"Well princess you should start running." You know you were in deep shit.

He dashed off running, you ran to the hotel which was right next to the beach.

You ran up the stairs and in the room, when you felt Harry's around wrap around your waist.

He pushed you on the bed softly. While climbing on top of you.

His fingers touching every part of your body. Making you shiver in happiness.

His lips kissed every inch of you. He pulled your shirt off slowly.

He licked you softly, you let out a quite moan. He undid your bra and sucked on your breast.

Making you moan, "Harrrrryy"

"Yes prince?" he whispered in your ear. "Take me in please." Your body was on fire.

With every touch your body reacted, you loved the feeling of his hand on you.

"Ok princess I will fu*k you so hard you wouldn't be walking for a week."

He said with a smirk. "Whatever you say prince." You said to him.

You pulled his shirt off his sexy chest. Running your hands all over his 6 pack.

He nibbled on your neck, making you moan when he found your sweet spot.

"Harry stop being a teaser!" You moaned to him.

He pulled you bathing suit off. "Who made you this wet babe?" he said with a devilish smile.

You pulled is pants and boxers down to show is hard "friend."

"If you don't stop teasing me your "d" ain't going to be in me!" you yelled at him.

"Ok ok babe, first beg me." He whispered in his ear. "UGHH!"

You yelled getting mad that he won't give you what you want.

You grabbed him and slammed him into you. Making him moan loudly.

"F**k, Kora.... that feels so good." Harry moaned.

You flipped in over so you were on top. You started to jump on him.

Slamming harder each time. "KORA!!!!!" Harry screamed/moaned.

He flipped you over and whispered in your ear.

"My turn to be in control."

He grabbed your hips and slammed in di*k in you.

"Harry!" You started to moan his name.

You felt pleasure run though your body. "Harry I am close!" you moan to him.

He slammed into you, after a while he started to get sloppy.

"Kora.... I am going to....."

You jumping on him as hard as you could making him moan.

You felt him come in you, and you feel asleep in each other arms.

But he never got out of you. 😉😉

***********

Hey sorry that took for ever but here you go I hope you like it!

1 vote and I will update!

Love you guys! ❤️