Harry/sweet

"Ughhhh!! Can I speak to the manager?" You yelled at the stupid hoe in front of you.

You can to buy pads, it was that time of the month if you know what I am saying.

And this hoe wouldn't sale them to you, with the coupon you had!

"Hello, I am the manger you heard a british accent. You looked up and meant a pair of green eyes.

Your eyes widen as the hottest I repeat hottest guy ever was in front of you.

"I... I forgot I don't need his anymore." You blushed at the awkward moment.

He chuckled and said "no here he scanned the coupon and typed something in.

"There you go," his voice held a chuckle, you know my sister uses those she said they are good."

You blushed and looked away. Harry grabbed a blue pen next to him and smiled at you.

He printed the receipt and wrote something on the back. "have a nice day," he smiled and you walked away.

You turned the receipt around and say a phone number and under it two words.

"Call me."

And that's how your daddy and I meet, you told your 5 year old daughter.

You and Harry started to date after you had called him.

It had been years since that day and now you were tell your little girl how you meet over something so ackward.

"I have loved you ever since that day princess," Harry walked in and kissed your cheek.

"Wow that's so cute!" you little girl jumped up and down smiling.

"Yeah," you whispered smiling remembering everything you and Harry have been in.

***********

Sorry this one was really bad

Love you ♡

Comment if you want one ☻

Promise to update soon ∞