A Very Terrible Day

I woke up tied to a chair. Sam and Dean and someone else were talking.

"So you brought her here?" The new man asked.

"Yeah. She's not like a demon, but she ain't an angel." Dean said. I looked between the three.

"Dean. Cas." Sam said when he looked over at me.

"Why am I tied up?" I demanded, looking at the ropes that kept my arms down to the arms of the chair.

"Because we need to figure out what you are." Dean said a bit coldly. The other man, Cas walked over to me and bent down to my eye level.

"What do you hear?" He asked. I stared at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, leaning back and away from him.

"Earlier.They said you were having a seizure earlier. What did you hear while you were unconscious?"He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Um...Voices.I don't know." I shrugged.

"What did you see?"

"It was really bright. Blindingly bright. Then it was pitch pitch dark...People were talking, but I didn't understand." I muttered, trying to think about what I should and shouldn't be telling them. The man nodded, looking back at Sam and Dean.

"She can hear the angels and the demons." He said.

"She'sin tune with angel radio?" Dean asked.

"And...Demon radio." Cas nodded.

I shifted in my chair when they all started talking again.

"What are you people?" I asked.

"We're humans." Sam said, motioning to him and Dean. I looked over at Cas; he wasn't human. I don't know how I could tell.

"You?" I asked.

"I'm Castiel. I'm an angel of the lord." He said. "You are half of what I am." He explained. I stared at him.

"So...You know God?" I asked.

"God is missing." He said.

"What?No... No he's not." I shook my head.

"How the hell would you know?" Dean asked, crossing his arms.

"Because I've spoken to him. Just two weeks ago." I said, as if it were obvious. Dean and Sam looked at Castiel, who was staring at me.

"You...Who else have you spoken to?" He asked.

"Lucifer. I've talked to him too." I said, looking at the three, who stared at me. "But they were just dreams. I don't know what they have to do with any-"

"Tell me what God said." Castiel demanded. Sam and Dean stared at me,waiting. So, I just told them. What harm could it do?

"He told me... He told me that I was different. But... Then he said that it was okay. He said that I was different for a reason."Castiel looked back at Sam and Dean. Dean stared at me, before sighing and nodding at Sam.

Sam untied me as I talked. Seeing as I was clearly not dangerous. Not to them, at least. I didn't get up from the chair, my head was still spinning and now that whatever adrenaline I had was dropping, I could feel my fever coming back. I rubbed my head.

"I need ibuprofen or something." I swallowed hard, trying to keep myself from throwing up. Castiel walked over to me and pressed a hand to my head,suddenly I felt as if I was at 100%. No more sickness. I smiled crossed my face. "Whoa. Awesome!" I stood up and stretched. Sam and Dean looked at each other, then at me.