Like The Ninja Turtle

Sam and Dean and I looked around the bunker. We were home. Dean looked to Chuck, Sam and him both looked defensive.

"We should talk." Chuck said calmly.

"Oh you think?" Dean shot. He glared at him for a moment, obviously not trusting this person. I wondered about their history, nudging Sam. He looked toward me.

"Who's Chuck?" I asked. Sam hesitated. I felt Chuck's gaze on me. It made me feel safe, yet uncomfortable.

"An...Old friend." Sam said, glancing at Chuck and moving me from his view. "I think you should go to your room. Unpack, get some rest after what just-"

"I feel fine, Sam." I gave him a look that clearly said I wanted to stay.

"Please."Sam gave a pleading look. I bit my lip.

"10 minutes?" I asked.

"That's all we need." He said. I looked to Chuck, who nodded at me before I walked off.

"We can talk later, Nellwyn!" He called after me, prompting me to wonder how he even knew my name.

I waked past the large table in the main hall, leaving the garage where those three were talking when a bright light took over the the room.I flinched and my eyes turned black, shielding themselves. I stared at a boy who looked a little older than I was, straight, messy black hair. Wear a white shirt and pants.

"A demon?" He stepped back. I blinked, my eyes normal.

"Not...Entirely..." I muttered. He relaxed.

"Where's Sam and Dean?" He asked. I hesitated, then felt a strong trust for this person.

"In...The garage. Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Kevin. I was a good friend of theirs" He smiled. "Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Nellwyn." I gave him a look. "Are you..."

"Unfortunately."He sighed. "But I need you to tell Sam and Dean they can trust Chuck."

"They would probably want to see you. Come on-" I reached out but something in his eyes made me stop. "You can't leave this room. Can you?" I let my hand fall back at my side.

"You could bring them all here." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah." I looked back. "SAM! DEAN!" I yelled.

A few seconds later, the two came running out of the garage and down the stairs. Chuck walked behind them. I stepped back to stand near Kevin.

"This is Kevin." I motioned to him. The boys froze, Chuck smiled warmly.

"K...Kevin?"I saw tears in Sam's eyes, Dean was too in shock to say anything.

"You can trust him, Chuck, I mean." Kevin said.

"How are you..." Dean held back his own tears.

"Please. Trust me. And Trust him." Kevin smiled. "I'm not mad at you guys. I'm fine, really." He promised, probably closing a chapter in a long book of hurt and loss.

"Thank you Kevin." Chuck nodded. "You have a place waiting for you." He smiled. I stepped back and watched as Kevin turned into a ball of light, floating up to the ceiling, through it, actually, and disappearing.

"Whoa. Where'd he go?" Dean demanded of Chuck.

"Heaven." I muttered. I looked to Chuck. "You're God. Right?" I asked.

Chuck nodded and smiled.

"Wait...You..." Sam's eyes lit up looking at Chuck, hope restored that I hadn't seen yet.