Dear Old Dad

We had one long, uninterrupted week at the bunker. I wondered what Beelzebub was doing since I last spoke with him. I slept, relaxed,didn't even unpack my bag. I just laid around peacefully. That is,until the nightmares began. Unlike anything I had every dreamed of before. I was stuck in a rushing black fog, everyone around me running and screaming. I stared at it for a few long seconds before turning and running as well, looking back only to see others get sucked into the fog. People sprinted into their homes, grabbing children, who knows who's children. Just running, saving who they could. I tripped, I fell, I looked back at the fog. It washed over me and it felt like my veins were on fire. My grace started going wild,my demon powers causing my blood to rush and my heart to pound against my chest. I couldn't breath. I grabbed my throat and fell against the ground, letting out silent screams.

Or at least screams that I thought were silent.

"Nellwyn!"I shot up at the voice, seeing Dean and Sam in my room, Sam shaking me, Dean holding a rifle. I sucked in a long and deep breath and started heaving. It was a bad feeling I had now. A very bad one."What's wrong? Why are you screaming?" Sam searched my face,speaking calmly. I rubbed my face and noticed the tears for the first time, the sweat on my face. I looked up at Sam, then to Dean.

"Something's coming." I breathed out. My chest started to swell. "And... And it's dark. And It's going to hurt a lot of people. And-" Sam hugged me, I guessed I had started crying again. I heard Dean drop his rifle on the floor and felt him sit on the bed as well. "It's Amara... I don't know where but she's going to hurt people." I said in a broken voice. "Again." I added. She had already hurt me and my family, I just prayed to whoever that she didn't use that fog to do it. Dean sighed.

"Well...Let's get to work." He said, patting my back. Sam let me go and we all went into the main hall.

Dean made coffee, Sam got his laptop.

"We just need you to try and remember the area you saw." Sam started typing. "You're dreams aren't just dreams. They're like...Visions." He explained. "I did some reading on Orini-"

"Dangels."Dean sipped his drink. Sam rolled his eyes.

"Information is little to non-existent. But you are prone to visions, and your soul can freely leave it's body but... It has to return to it's...Vessel." He tried to explain. I nodded.

"Soulscaping..."I muttered.

"Cool name." Dean sat down. Sam gave him a look telling him to be serious for a little while.

"Look, Nellwyn. If you can remember what you saw, we could be one step ahead of Amara." Sam said hopefully. I nodded.

"Okay. I'll try to-" I stopped when there was a knock on the door.

We were all quiet. Sam looked to Dean.

"Nellwyn go to your room." Dean said, standing up. "Sam, stay here and watch my back." He said as I jumped out of my seat and went off to my room. Dean sounded serious, so I obeyed without argument. Though,as I moved towards my room I heard a loud bang. I stopped and looked back. I heard a shout from Dean, and a gunshot. I turned and ran back there.

"Sam!Dean!" I yelled, seeing Dean fly across the room into a wall.

"Where is she!" a man yelled, I looked and saw his eyes, completely black.He lifted his hand and Sam flew back, knocking the gun from his hand.

"Stop!"I yelled, stepping forward. Sam's head turned in my direction.

"Nellwyn run!" Sam shouted. The demon looked towards me.

"Nellwyn."He spoke, lifting his hand. I couldn't move. I was pulled towards him. Dean struggled against where he was stuck against the wall.

"If you hurt her I'll kill you I swear." He threatened. The demon looked from me to Sam and Dean.