Rally The Troops

The next thing team Luciwyn did was talk to Sam and Dean. Apparently,during the time I spent with Lucifer, Donatello had gone home, I began to wonder how long I was actually in that room with Luce.Lucifer agreed to have a talk with his father, only if his father actually decided to show. Which, after some convincing from Dean, he did. So we stood awkwardly between two chairs, Beelz and I in between Sam and Dean. Lucifer sat in one chair, God in the other. Sam cleared his throat.

"Okay."He nodded "Lucifer, I think you should go first, since you're the one who wanted the meeting." Sam nodded. Lucifer stared at him fora moment before sighing and going off on a short tangent about how all he desired was an apology. I watched the hope spark into the brother's eyes.

"Chuck?"Dean looked to God.

"I have nothing to apologize for." He crossed his arms.

That was the moment everything started going downhill. There was yelling,arguing, Lucifer trying to be civil and failing at every turn.Eventually, we all had to pick sides. After hearing both sides, Dean agreed with God, Sam agreed with Lucifer. I was originally on Lucifer's side anyway, so I stayed firm in my decision. Beelzebub was torn, for the first time I could see that he didn't know where he stood in all this. He opted out, staying in the center.

"This isn't how I thought this would go." I muttered.

"Yeah. No kidding." Lucifer growled under his breath as Sam and Dean started they're own argument, and Chuck continued to be firm in that fact that he had done nothing wrong. Lucifer shouted at everyone to shut up. Everyone did. He looked to Beelzebub. "Brother. Speak."He nodded. Beelzebub swallowed and looked between him and his father."You've stood by me longer than anyone." Lucifer added with a hint of frustration in his voice. Frustration that I would never understand. "How did Dad here make you feel." He asked, directing Chuck's attention at Beelzebub. I watched my friend shift on his feet.

"It was as if you didn't care for us anymore." He looked to Chuck with a hesitant look in his eyes. "Like these... humans were more important to you." He choose his words carefully, something changed in Chuck's demeanor. "We felt..." Beelz paused. "I understand now, that they are your children." He swallowed and stepped over to stand near Lucifer. "But so are we."

Chuck was quiet.

"I think we should talk about this... alone." He looked into Lucifer's eyes. Lucifer's tenseness relaxed, he breathed, and nodded, snapping his fingers. The next thing I knew, I was in another room with Sam,Dean and Beelz. It was the balcony inside the bunker. I looked at them, they looked at me, at each other, and then Dean spoke.

"Let's just wait it out, I guess." He shrugged, before going over and taking a seat. "Sam, grab me a beer." He said, rubbing his forehead to calm the obvious headache. Sam rolled his eyes, and headed off. Beelz and I looked at each other, I shrugged and found a spot on the floor, overlooking the bunker. I could see the room where Lucifer and Chuck were. Beelz sat down next to me.

"Can you hear them?" I asked, not looking at him.

"No." Beelz said, letting out a calming breath. "But I believe that everything will be okay now." He finished. I looked over at him. He seemed calm, at peace. I nodded, looking back over the balcony.

"Yeah. Me too, buddy."

We eventually were all sitting in one place with a pleasantly calm air hanging over the room.

"So how do we fight back?" Dean was asking. Chuck shook his head.

"It took me and all of the archangels last time..." He sighed, dropping his head into his hands.