Huntress In Training

I dreamed that I was in an empty space, I sat there in peaceful silence, un-moving until I noticed Beelzebub sitting a little ways away from me.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Lucifer wouldn't have attacked you if it weren't for my presence." I watched him carefully.

"He didn't remember you." I said.

"Lucifer didn't know that others would stand with him. He was too self-absorbed, he didn't see the small army he had created."Beelzebub looked up, I nodded slowly.

"So what now? Lucifer's gone." I said, but Beelzebub looked at me in surprise.

"Lucifer....He isn't..." He paused. "You're probably right." He said. Something was up.

"Beelzebub. Lucifer is gone. Right?" I stood up. He looked at me.

"I don't feel him anymore." He said, looking me in the eyes. There was a pause, but I let out a sigh.

"Okay...So what now?" I asked.

"Now...I have to leave you. I need to find a body of my own." He said,standing up and walking towards me. I nodded. "Thank you, Orinia."He held out his hand. I looked at it, then extended my own hand to shake his.

"Nellwyn. My name is Nellwyn." He smiled at that.

"Nellwyn. Goodbye for now." And he was gone.

"Goodbye for now." I said into the nothingness.

I awoke in my bed, assuming that either Sam or Dean took the liberty of carrying me to my room. I was a little embarrassed at that, but I was out cold, so it was probably for the best. I sat there for a little while. Beelzebub was gone, I couldn't feel him anymore. That was probably also for the best. I looked over to the side of my bed,where a desk with a clock on it sat. It was almost noon. I got out of bed and left my room, hoping that I wasn't alone in the bunker.Surprisingly, I found Sam sitting at the table with his laptop and a beer.

"Good afternoon." He joked, staring intently at the screen. I rolled my eyes at him, though he didn't notice. I looked around, listened.Nothing else was here.

"Where's Dean?" I asked in a tired voice. Sam looked up.

"He went out on a job." Sam said. I looked at him in confusion.

"You...Didn't go with him?" I asked, sitting down at the table across from him. Sam looked back to his laptop.

"...No." He said shortly.

"Why not?" I asked, leaning forward. "What are you doing?"

"Researching." Sam said, another short answer.

"...Are...Are you scared?" I asked.

Sam didn't respond to me, he just tensed a little.

"It's okay if your scared." I said, sitting back. "You just fought Lucifer himself. You fight monsters and stuff everyday. You can be scared." I said. He looked at me.

"What about you? Do you usually sleep till noon?" He asked.

"No."I admitted.

"Then why?"

"That'show I handle stress. I'm not old enough to drink, you know." I said. Sam sighed.

"I keep forgetting you're just a kid..." He rested his head in his hands. "You shouldn't be here." I tensed at that.