My Drinking Buddy

Home was chaos. Not the typical chaos, but a different type. Chuck had gone a bit overboard in introducing himself, Donatello fell to his knees, begging forgiveness. Chuck didn't do much, but he said something about a shower, or food, or a television. Something. He had went off to do his own thing. Sam and Dean, Donatello, they talked about the darkness and things I already knew about. They tried to make a plan, asking Donatello what he had seen the night the fog took over his quiet little town. I sat across from Beelzebub, he was trying very hard to explain something to me. We resorted to pictures.

"Like this." He said, handing me a poorly drawn picture. It was like across, but more sinister: with chains and candles and a weird symbol underneath. I turned the picture, looking at it from all angles.

"So what is it?" I asked.

"I don't know." Beelz said, taking the picture back from me. "But Lucifer is-" He stopped, looking back at the door.

"What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly alert.

"Why is he here..." Beelz stood, catching the attention of Sam and Dean,who followed his gaze to the door, where there was a loud knock.

I said his name before even Sam or Dean did.

"Mettatron..."I muttered, he looked to me.

"Hey kid!" He waved. Sam and Dean looked back at me.

"You know him?" They both asked at once.

"I...in a dream we..." I stood up next to Beelz.

"We had a drink together." Mettatron walked in and sat down. "What?It was water!" He said in defense when Dean gave him what I've come to call his 'Dad look'. Mettatron looked around, then to Beelz."Greetings, brother." He nodded.

"I am not your brother." Beelz sneered. Mettatron rolled his eyes.

"Kid,we're more alike than you think. We both fell from grace." He said.Beelzebub crossed his arms. Clearly there was something he wanted to say, but his own social anxiety prevented him from doing such.

"Why are you here?" Beelz said instead.

"To see our old man." Mettatron put his feet up on the table, only taking them down when getting a harsh glare from Sam. "Some hospitality..." He grumbled when Dean pulled his beer away from him. "Am I right Don?" He nudged the prophet, who was in awe now that he realized Mettatron was another angel.

We all sat down to figure out why Mettatron was really in the bunker that day. The information he had for us all wasn't what we wanted to hear. I read through the large packet he plopped on the table.

"It's...like a suicide note." I muttered, looking up into the worried faces of Sam and Dean.

"So what? Chuck's planning on taking one for the team?" Dean asked.

"We cannot let him do that." Beelz said.

"You're right. But we need a plan..." Sam ran a hand through his hair.

"No..."I let out a sigh, looking to Beelz. "We need a Lucifer."

"No one knows where he is." Mettatron scoffed. "Even I've tried looking around." I nudged Beelz and he nodded.

"I know where he is. But it won't be easy getting there." He looked up at everyone, starting his long tale of his business of looking over Lucifer. Sam and Dean exchanged looks of fear and resentfulness.

"It'sour only hope." I pushed. They sighed. The plan was on.

Dean was off to distract Amara. He named himself the A-Team after a long argument between him and Sam.