Crowley Lend's Me a Hand

It had been a week of me sitting around the bunker doing nothing. I was unaware that Dean was actually serious about this "you're grounded" thing. When I tried to go for a walk outside he stopped me and reminded me that I was in fact "under his roof and under his rules". I didn't much care for that, but Sam seemed amused when when stormed off to my room. But it had been a full week, and as I walked into the kitchen that morning Dean was sitting with a cup of coffee and a dumb smile on his face.

"Congratulations. You're officially un-grounded." He said, raising his cup. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Where's Sam?" I asked. Dean shrugged.

"Probably doing some nerd stuff somewhere." He said casually. I made a face at that. "Research." Dean clarified as Sam came into the room.

I had gotten myself a bowl of cereal, sitting and listening to them talk about new cases and no luck on Amara tracking or any other information. Whenever Sam said the name "Amara" or "The Darkness", Dean would tense a little. I wondered if Dean was afraid of her, but it felt like something else was bothering him. But,suddenly, I felt my demonic energy bubbling inside me. I felt hot and feverish. I let out a small groan. Sam and Dean didn't notice, too wrapped up in their conversation.

"Nellwyn?" A familiar voice broke into my head as a high pitched ring. I dropped my spoon and gripped my head, putting it down on the table and breathing heavily. Sam and Dean noticed that.

"Whoa,hey? What's going on, are you okay?" Dean's voice got farther and farther away.

"Nellwyn!" Sam shouted as I passed out.

I woke up in an empty space. It was dark, but I could see. And what I saw, honestly surprised me.

"Crowley?"I forced myself to stand. He just stared at me, I glared a bit. "What the hell was-"

"That was the only way I could contact you without alerting the other demons. Or Lucifer." He said, dusting himself off. I looked him over.

"Where are you? Last time I saw you you were-"

"I prefer to leave the past in the past, Kitten." He silenced me.

"That still doesn't give you the excuse to give me a migraine in the middle of breakfast." I snapped.

"Oh, put your little claws away. I wouldn't be doing this if I could contact you three any other way." He rolled his eyes. I glared.Sometimes I enjoyed talking to Crowley, but this wasn't one of those times. He stared back at me. "I need your help." He said.

"With what?" I asked suspiciously.

"Have you ever heard of the horn of Joshua?" He asked.

"From...The battle of Jericho?" I asked. He smirked.

"Smart girl." He nodded. "I have it. And I need you to relay this message to dumb and dumber." He said. I assumed me meant Sam and Dean, so I nodded.

"Alright. What is it?"

I shot up from where I was laying on the kitchen floor, nearly headbutting Sam. The boys exchanged looks.

"Crowley." I blurted out, trying to find coherent thoughts in my spinning head. Dean blinked.

"What about him?" He asked.

"Hand of Joshua..." I gripped my head. "Ow..." I muttered as the fog started to clear.

"What? You're not making any sense." Sam said calmly.

"Crowley has a hand of God. The Horn of Joshua. He needs our help." I said slowly, word by word as my headache faded. Sam and Dean looked a teach other, having a silent conversation before looking back at me.