This Means War

I have no idea what happened outside. I felt the earth shake. Rowena screamed. Amara screamed. Rowena screamed again. And Crowley nudged me and nodded.

"That'sour queue." He said. And I nodded. With one last look at Sam and Dean, I ran out of the warehouse to where Amara was standing, looking in pain. She shot her head up at me.

"You..."She stepped towards me. But I felt something surround me. I looked at myself and saw black smoke, swirling at my feet, above my head, all around me. My eyes turned black and I held my hand towards her,sending all the smoke flying into her, it pushed her back, bombarding her until she was thrown into a car on the other side of the empty and abandoned street. She screamed and the smoke dissipated, then something else happened, an energy I knew was Crowley's came out in the form of red smoke, swirling around my feet and lifting me into the air. With one, hard hit, Crowley and I threw our selves at Amara.

I fell to the ground and groaned. My energy was running out quickly. I looked up at Amara, who was standing up, blood coming from her mouth,her body scratched and bruised and her hard glare on me.

"You little abomination!" She snapped, swiping at me, I moved "You think you're petty alliance can beat me!?" She roared, trying to grab me. I rolled away and jumped to my feet, stepping back as she walked towards me. Then a new energy came about, we both looked up as the sky seemed to open. She looked at me next, we made eye contact."You wouldn't dare." She stepped forward again. It felt like I had been hit by lightning. Everything coursing through me so fast that when I looked up I saw that there was still power flowing into me from the Heavens. I felt my wings. My eyes glowing behind their shade of darkness. I pushed the power of all heavens angels out of me and directly into Amara, who had her arms out and ready to take the hit from me. Everything went white and I was thrown back, skidding to a halt on the ground.

I coughed, pushing hair from my face and looking to Amara. She didn't look so good. She didn't look happy either,

"You want your brother...?" I asked, pushing myself to stand. That got her attention. "You gotta go through me first." I stepped back and summoned all the strength I could, my shadow growing wings and demonic horns, my eyes black with a bright light emitting from me. I focused as hard as I could and shot a large blast of energy towards Amara, I felt it slam into her and heard her scream and I was thrown back again, slamming into the building. I felt weak and tired, and next thing I knew, Amara had me by my shirt collar, she was bleeding and looked badly hurt. But instead of sucking out my soul, her anger got the best of her and she threw me through the door with a loud crash.

"Nellwyn!" Sam and Dean had to stop themselves from rushing towards me, because it was then that Amara made her way inside.

I rolled across the floor and looked up, meeting the wild anger in her eyes.

"Lookout!" I heard, immediately covering my head, shutting my eyes tightly. I heard Amara scream in pain and looked to see that Beelzebub had run her through with an angel blade and Lucifer was coming in for the kill. When Something else happened instead. Amara grabbed Beelzebub's hands and ripped the blade out of her, flipping it and aiming at his heart, but before she ran him through I watched him leave his vessel, the boy collapsed. Amara looked up.

"No you don't you little..." She lifted her hands and the white fog stopped and she swept her hand, throwing the fog down and burning a whole in the floor. I watched on in horror as she threw the empty vessel to the side. Beelzebub was gone.

Chuck intervened then. He tried to talk Amara down, but I wasn't paying attention. I dragged myself to where Beelz's vessel was and put my head to it's chest. The heart was still beating. I was about to call for some help when I heard Sam and Dean's shout of pain I looked and saw them both fly into a far wall, hitting the ground with a loud thud. I realized whatever plan Chuck had to seal Amara away had failed.