Chitter Chatter

Just as quickly as we got to the bunker, we were leaving again. I slept in my bed once that week before I woke up the next morning, carrying my bear by the arm out into the main hall where Sam was hanging up the phone and saying something about a case that had popped up somewhere to Dean. I wanted to groan and say something like 'do we have to?'but I already knew the answer. We had to. We always had to. Dean was a little more reluctant, but after hearing Sam say that whatever it was had returned after a while, he agreed. There was a time limit. It would take years before something like this showed up again. So we piled into the Impala and set a course for wherever we were off to. I didn't even have time to toss my bear back into my room so I just shoved it into my bag and it was thrown into the back of the impala.

The story was sad, but simple. A boy named Matty was abducted by someone with green eyes in front of his brother Jessy. This happened a long,long time ago. So now, witnesses were reporting one of the creatures appearing naked and their friends shaking and buzzing when they saw them. Nothing like Sam and Dean had ever seen before, according to Sam.

I was told to wait in the car while they talked to police. A small town like this probably wouldn't like a young kid "interning" with FBI agents. I laid in the backseat, out of sight and before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep. I shot up in a bar. I was sitting at a stool of a very empty place, a glass of what looked like water sitting in my hand.

"Sam? Dean?" I looked around, swiveling on the stool.

"Afraid not." A voice said, I looked to see a man sitting a little ways away from me at the bar. He had bushy, curly hair, he was old, short,stocky.

"Hi." I said, unsure. "Am... I still dreaming?" I asked, looking around.

"Is that what you things call it?" He asked, not looking at me. That sparked a bit of anger in me.

"I am not a 'thing'." I snapped.

"Touchy. I hope you age, that way you won't stay a teenager forever." He said, standing up from the stool. I huffed.

I watched the man pour himself another drink.

"Who are you anyway? And If I'm not dreaming, then where am I?" I hopped down from the stool.

"Metatron."He said simply. I blinked.

"You're Metatron?" I asked, he finally looked at me.

"You've heard of me?" He asked. I shook my head, he frowned.

"I've heard your name... In my-"

"Dreams?" He scoffed.

"Yes. Dreams." I shot, crossing my arms. "Why? What would you call these?" I asked.

"Soulscaping." Metatron smirked, looking over at me. "Cool name, right?" I gave him a look. He sighed. "Look, you being the... Orinia, you are, you have the ability to recklessly project your soul anywhere you please in a way that a normal Angel or Demon couldn't. Of course, that also means your soul can be forcefully pulled into a location." He took a sip from his drink. "Which is how you were brought here." I sat back down.

"Okay.So... Where exactly is here?" I asked.

"The safest place in the universe." A new voice said, but when I turned to see who it was, all I caught glimpse of was a smile, before I woke up to Dean shaking me gently.

I sat up

"Metatron." I said. Dean gave me a look.

"How do you know about Metatr-"

"Dean!"Sam opened the car door and sat down. Dean stared at me a little longer before he looked to Sam, who gave us both a look. Dean sighed and looked back to me.