Chapter 17

We got our things together and lined up as they called our letter. How we sat on the plane was as follows: row one was Me, Melanie, Logan. Row two was Savannah, Georgia, Roxy.
Row three was Ethan, Gabe, Stranger.
Row four was Mom, Rose, Perrie.
Row five Layla, Angel, Nevaeh.
Row six was Niall, Louis, Harry.
Row seven was Eleanor, Ruby, Genevieve.
Row eight was Dad, Zayn, and stranger.
I started to play on my phone. They passed out peanuts and chips. For the most part the ride was fine. We collected our suitcases and ordered two Uber's. We filed in and headed to the resort. Charlotte and Ethan were waiting there already. She looked up from her phone and Harry wasted no time in running to his little girl and hugging her.
"Hey daddy." She said laughing.
"Hey there Char." He said sniffling. Genevieve went up to her.
"I draw you a unicorn Char." She told her hugging her tummy.
"Aww thank you baby." Charlotte told her. Baby is Genevieve's nickname because she's the baby in her family. Eddie shook Harry's hand. He picked up Gen and gave her a hug.
"Hi Eddie." She said putting her head on his shoulder. You could tell she was tired. We checked in and went to the rooms based on family. We started unpacking our clothes. Ethan kept on poking me.
"Leave me alone Ethan." I told him.
"Hmm....no." He said still poking me.
"I'll break that finger." I said.
"There will be no fingers breaking!" Mom warned. Rose jumped on the bed.
"Rose don't jump on the bed." Dad said to her. She frowned and sat down. My mom put on Spongebob for her. She started watching it and calmed down.
"Okay kids were heading to a restaurant they have here for dinner then talking about our plans for tomorrow." Dad told us as we got settled and left. At the restaurant we sat next to each other by family. We all ordered and went on our phones. Most of us on snapchat and Instagram. I was on an app called Wattpad. It was so weird to see all the stories about being Liam Payne's daughter. I mean I'm right here and my life doesn't seem like one of these stories. My reading was interrupted by Aunt Perrie.
"No not right now guys everyone put their phones in the middle of the table." Aunt Perrie said. We all groaned and protested.
"Nope this is family bonding your friends can wait till we're done." Aunt Layla said. We handed our phones into the middle.
"So our plans for tomorrow is that we're waking up early around 8:00 a.m, were going to eat breakfast, then go to Epcot. There is something special we want everyone to do." Uncle Louis said. Our dinner came along and the moms helped their munchkins eat their food. Trying to make as little mess as possible with a bunch of four and five year olds.
"What is it will be doing?" I asked.
"Well Epcot isn't known for the rides. It is mostly just little things you can do. It is split into different countries and there is a Phineas and Ferb scavenger hunt we want to all participate in." Uncle Zayn explained. We all cheered. We continued eating and then headed up for our rooms. We got ready for bed and feel asleep.