Chapter 28

"What do you mean Char?" Aunt Ruby asked worried.
"The dress is too small." Charlotte said. I went to go get a sales rep.
"How may I help you?" The girl who looked no older than eighteen. I read her name tag Ginger.
"Yes! My cousin is having problems with her dress can you come to help her?" I asked politely.
"Sure!" She agreed walking to the show room.
"What's the problem?" Ginger asked.
"The dress that I want is too small. Is there a way you can alter it to my size?" Charlotte asked hopefully.
"Yeah. The dress costs $1,150.00 and to tailor it I would need to charge an extra $20." Ginger explained. The dress isn't that expensive to the Styles family because Aunt Ruby works for Google. Charlotte is a model and Uncle Harry is in a band.
"That's fine but when would it be ready? My wedding is in a month and I need it by May 20" she explained.
"We are currently backed up on orders. The next time you would get it is that day." Ginger told her looking at the calendar.
"So I can't even try on my dress again until the day of my wedding? What if it's too big or too small?" She panicked.
"That's the best we could do. I'm sorry." Ginger apologized. The rest of us were told to try on our dresses. I slipped into mine and walked to the show room. Aunt Ruby stepped out to answer her phone.
"Is she okay?" I asked mom.
"Yeah Eden called about her flight." Mom said smiling at me.
"You look beautiful in the dress." She complemented. Did I look that good in the dress? I don't think I do. The other girls and I changed back and waited for Charlotte. We started saying goodbye and left home.
Once we got home mom went to go finish some work she had. I went to my room to finish homework. I hate homework. We can't watch movies at school because they don't want our home and school lives to mix, yet we still have homework. School is evil and confusing. I shook my head and tried to focus again. Rose came in.
"Hi Eva." She said smiling. I smiled at her.
"Hey Rose. What do you need love?" I ask her.
"Etan is busy and I'm bored. Can I watch spongebob?" She asked hopefully.
"Yeah get me my phone on my bed and I'll put it on." I told her. She grabbed it and came back. I opened it up and she laid on my bed. Dad came in.
"How are my beautiful girls?" He asked sitting on my bed and held Rose.
"Fine I'm just doing homework." I said smiling at him.
"Look Daddy! Spongebob is funny." Rose laughed.
"I see." He said looking at the phone.
"Where's Ethan?" I asked confused. Usually he ends up in my room to bother us now.
"He had to go to work." Dad explained.
"Oh. Is he coming home late?" I looked at him.
"Yeah graveyard shift." Dad told me. I nodded.
"How was dress shopping?" He asked. I got him caught up to speed. We needed to do a walk through of our bridesmaids and best-man entrance. The order we are supposed to walk in is this:
Eden- Samuel (Eddie's best friend)
Roxy- Aaron (Eddie's friend)
Savannah-Gabe
Georgia-Logan
Melanie-Ethan
Me - Fabian (Eddie's younger brother)

Then the flower girls
Nevaeh-Angel

Ring bearers
Genevieve-Rose
We headed out to the hall. We started practice. We lined up and all around us people were stressing.
"Hey Fabian." I said.
"Hey Ev." He greeted. We linked arms and waited for out turn to walk through. We did as told and waited for the other girls to come out. The little girls did a good job and Charlotte and Uncle Harry came out. He was getting teary eyed. Charlotte noticed.
"Dad it's only practice not the actual thing." She told him trying to cheer him up.
"I know, but you're first born and I don't want to let any of my girls go." He explained. They hugged and we continued our practice.
"Can we go to McDonald's after this?" Georgia asked. Her mom laughed.
"Sure, but focus or were not going." She told her. We were done with practice but they were talking about the D.J.
"What's wrong? Please tell me they will come."  Charlotte asked worried.
"They said they weren't able to come because of their speakers being broken." Aunt Perrie told her gently.
"Fine. It's fine we will just have to find another one." Charlotte said peacefully pinching the bridge of her nose.