Chapter Ten

"Ginny. Honestly I love you but can you shut up?" Hermione groaned, banging her head on the table repeatedly. Harry and Ginny's wedding was now only 2 weeks away and Ginny had been driving Hermione up the wall. They were in their preparation lesson and their teacher hadn't arrived just yet. Hermione was nervous about this lesson. They were being given a special assignment today and she had no idea what it was.

"Hello couples. Now with the Christmas Holidays coming up, we have a few weddings and after the weddings will of course come children for you. Now if you are an only child or youngest sibling you will have no idea how to look after a baby so we've come up with a plan." Professor Sprout said happily before waving her wand.

From the inside of a trunk next to her came dolls. "These will be your children for the week and they will record your scores and give you points to improve on. Simply use the spell Revelio and your children will appear with lifelike features and start to behave like a normal baby would. Yes Miss Granger" She said to Hermione who had raised her hands.

"What about our lessons Professor?" She asked to which Professor Sprout smiled. "Your lessons will have a day care option or you can choose to study from home Miss Granger." She explained and Hermione looked down at her 'baby' that had not been brought to life yet. "Oh and one more thing before I dismiss you early class, you need to be holding hands when you say Revelio and there might be a surprise for a few of you." She explained before stepping down.

Draco looked at Hermione. "Let's do this." He said nervously and held his hand out. Hermione took it and also took her wand out. "Revelio." She spoke and suddenly there was a puff of smoke and a baby appeared in front of them. A blonde haired and browned eyed baby that was giggling in front of them. Hermione looked around and instantly saw eyes on her. They had been the first couple to bring their child to life.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Draco asked, still in shock at the little baby. Hermione shrugged "There's only one way to find out." She said before quickly looking. "It's a girl what should we call her." She asked with a smile. Draco thought about it for a minute. "What about Olivia?" He suggested and Hermione nodded before picking up the child "Hello Olivia." She mumbled. They suddenly heard a gasp coming from Pansy.

Laid on the Weasley-Parkinson table was not one but two bundles of joy. Hermione started to giggle as Ron turned red and Pansy turned green. "Two?" She shrieked. "Two flipping children." She cursed and then looked at the twins in front of her. She then turned to Ron and sneered. "This is all your fault."

Back in the Malfoy-Granger living quarters, Hermione was reading the booklet they had been given by their teachers out loud. "Your child will not stay as a baby the whole time however. They will age 6 months every morning at a set time of 7am. As the child ages, your responsibilities will be tested intensely. So this time tomorrow we'll have a six month old baby." She read and looked up at Draco who was staring into the baby basket that had been provided along with a cot and other baby/children necessities. The nursery on the first floor was now going to be put into use.

"Draco?" Hermione called his name and stood up. "It's insane how much she looks like us." He mumbled. "She's so realistic." He also mumbled. Just then, the baby started crying. "Looks like it's time to be parents now." She smiled.

"How can a newborn be so damn tiring?" Draco asked at 2am, as the two were woken once more by their crying 'child' Hermione shrugged and sighed "I'm going to fail school hard this week. I have a muggle friend who has a real baby. She made it look easy." Hermione said sleepily. Draco picked up the baby and looked at her "What is it tiny baby? Are you hungry? Need a diaper change?" He asked the small baby. "Or does she just miss us?" Hermione smiled as the baby calmed down in his arms.

The next morning, Hermione woke up first and looked at the time. It was 7:04am. She quickly shook Draco awake who groaned until she said "Olivia will have grown up." She smiled before getting out of bed, Draco following her, and walked to the baby room. When they walked in, both teenagers gasped. There she was, sat up in her bed and looking up at them. As soon as Olivia saw them, she flapped her chunky little arms in Hermione's direction who picked her up.

"Look at you already getting so big." She smiled, looking at the young girl. Draco grinned and played peekaboo with the laughing little girl. Hermione got her breakfast and then left her with Draco while she got dressed and ready for the day. It was as she was drying her hair that Hermione heard the screams of Olivia. She ran down the stairs and saw Olivia with a cut head. ""WHAT HAPPENED?" She screamed at Draco as she took Olivia from his arms.

"One minute she was there and then she was hurt. I don't know." Draco said. Hermione glared at him "Well maybe you should take better care of our child and pay attention to her." She sneered. Draco rolled his eyes "Oh yeah, like you could keep your eyes on her. Maybe you should have put her somewhere she couldn't get loose from and hurt herself" Draco fought back. Hermione laughed "Why does someone else always have to be to blame instead of you. Why can't you admit that our child just got hurt while you was suppose to be watching her- Where are you going now?" She snapped as Draco started to walk away from her.

"Anywhere but here." He glared before leaving.  

So here is Chapter Ten. Can't believe that we're already on Chapter Ten and have almost 1k reads. It's seriously amazing. Thank you so much for reading this story. If you enjoyed this chapter then please vote, add it to your lists so you don't miss an update and comment telling me what you think and once again, thank you for the support on this story. -Alex xxx