Chapter Twenty One

Hermione yawned as she woke up but then instantly smiled at what she saw. Less than 5 centimetre away from her was her husband Draco Malfoy and she couldn't be happier about. He was still asleep and boy did he look perfect when he slept. His slightly over grown blonde hair reaching his eyes and shielding them from the sun rays that were bouncing onto his bare chest. His hands that Hermione could feel snaked around her body and the soft lips she planted a loving kiss on.

It wasn't until Hermione sat up that Draco started to stir. He clearly felt her moving next to him and didn't want her to go. "No." He grumbled like a little kid, his eyes still firmly shut. Hermione smiled down at him. "I'm not moving don't worry, I'm just sitting up so I can read The Daily Prophet." She said quietly. He nodded. "What useless article has made it to front page this time?" He asked, opening one eye as Hermione started laughing before giggling out. "Oh just you know... Our wedding." He laughed out. Draco's eyes shot open and he sat up. "Might just be the best article of the year then." He said as they both started to read it.

MALFOY MARRIES MUGGLEBORN AS WIZARDING WORLD IS UNIFIED.

Yesterday the wizarding world was unified once more thanks to the marriage law that was brought on by the Ministry of Magic. Draco Malfoy, a pureblood who used to be as awful as the rest of them, married stunning war heroine Hermione Granger in a beautiful ceremony yesterday.

The couple exchanged heartfelt vows about each other in a stunning garden that is attached to the Malfoy Manor. Many of the pair's closest friends and family were there including Miss Granger's (Or should we say Mrs Malfoy) muggle parents. The Malfoy family may have done wrong things in the past but you have to commend them on their quick change as Draco was just last year involved with the Dark Lord and served as a death eater.

"I wish they would stop going on about that. It's a past that I would much rather forget than think about." Draco said while sighing. Hermione smiled at him "Hey I know the real you now. You had no choice." She said as she hugged him with one arm before they carried on reading.

The newlyweds then moved their party into the Manor itself where they had amazing food served to the highest quality and the bride and groom enjoyed their first dance as a couple. The question that is now on everyone's mind is simple. When will the Malfoy babies be arriving?

However we are yet to find out of the couple will truly have a happy marriage with the decision Minister Kingsley recently made about Lucius Malfoy being released from Azkaban prison. Lucius Malfoy remained strong about his blood values and has reportedly not found out about his son's wedding at all. One can only hope that the young couple find a way to change even the darkest of hearts that's inside Lucius Malfoy.

Guess we'll find out as Lucius Malfoy is being released today.

Draco gasped and shook his head. "They've got it wrong. He's getting released tomorrow." He said until they heard a pop which made Hermione jump as Twinkle appeared with a smile on her face. "Mrs Malfoy sent Twinkle to tell Mister Draco and Miss Hermione that breakfast is ready." The elf said while beaming at them. Both Hermione and Draco nodded but Draco then turned back to her. "Twinkle, my father isn't here by any chance is he?" He asked, looking a little worried. He was terrified of his father being released. He didn't want Hermione to get hurt and he knew that his father would not approve. But thankfully, the elf shook her head with a smile. "No Master Draco. Master Lucius is not here however Twinkle has been told by Mrs Malfoy that she will be going to Hogwarts as soon as he does return for her safely. Almost all the house elves are going." She said with a smile still plastered onto her face. Hermione sighed and looked at Draco who nodded at her, confirming her suspicions. Narcissa was getting them out because Lucius was still just as ruthless as he had always been with them and would treat them cruelly. Hermione was glad that Narcissa had thought about the wellbeing of the elves but also scared because if Narcissa thought that he would treat the house elves bad, how would he treat the girl that is ruining his bloodline, the girl who would be the reason for the Malfoy's no longer being a pureblood family.