Chapter Twenty Five.

-2 years later (5th June 2001)-

Hermione walked into her home. It had been a long day working at the ministry and she was happy to be home. The new and improved Malfoy Manor was bright and airy. After they graduated from Hogwarts, Draco and his mother had the great idea to knock down the old Manor and rebuild a new one to signify the change of the families ways. The house was smaller than before. Still a huge house with everything you could ask for and tonnes more but a much more cosy home, extending the gardens as well which Narcissa took great pride in restoring to look just as amazing as before. Hermione would often find herself wondering how she was able to live in such a beautiful house with the people she loved.

And one of those people was currently attached to her leg, hugging her. For Olivia Malfoy was no longer a doll as part of a Hogwarts test. She was now a happy and healthy 18 month old who had lit up Hermione's life from the moment she was born. "Mummy." The small child said to which Hermione lifted her up and smiled "Hey baby." She cooed at her daughter while hugging her. Hermione loved her job but loved coming home to her baby girl even more.

It hadn't been hard for Hermione and Draco to start a family. In fact it was rather easy. Just a few weeks after leaving Hogwarts, Hermione found out that she was expecting Olivia. They were over the moon and as soon as they found out that it was a girl, they couldn't be more happier to have the child they had fallen in love with at Hogwarts back. Hermione told her parents and mother in law together and of course her mother and Narcissa started crying while her father tried to hold back the tears by shaking Draco's hand and hugging his daughter. They were all in love with Olivia and despite her seeing Narcissa more as they lived together, Olivia saw her Granger side of the family almost every weekend. Olivia was born on 17th February 2000 and had been the best thing that happened to both Hermione and Draco ever since.

Draco was also thrilled to find out he would be getting his little girl back. As there was more than enough money to sustain the family for generations to come, Draco decided that he didn't want to work, he just wanted to spend time with his family. And when Olivia was 9 months old, Hermione, wanting to do something with her life, went to work for the Ministry of Magic meaning that Draco would look after Olivia. He was close with his daughter, as was Hermione but they both knew that Olivia was a definite daddy's girl.

As for their friends, life was going amazingly well for them all too. James Potter had arrived on 28th September of 1999 to his loving parents who constantly doted on him and the 2nd Baby Potter was due in the November of this year making James a big brother to yet another boy for the Potter's. Ginny called it Weasley genes that were making it so hard for them to have a girl but Hermione told her not to panic as this was only their second child.

The Weasley genes however did not stop Ron and Pansy as they managed to get a little girl with their first child. Amber Weasley was born 22nd May 2000 and despite the fact that she had only just turned one, she was already a big sister to not one but two little brothers. Freddie and Frankie Weasley had been more just 2 months ago on the 5th April 2001, suspiciously close to their uncles Fred and George. Pansy was so happy to already have three children and took care of them all although she also vowed that she was not going to have any more for at least a few more years.

Luna and Blaise had taken a bit more time than the rest of their friends to have children. They had gone traveling a lot during their first year out of Hogwarts. Luna wanted to go and see lots of Magical creature and Blaise decided that it would be a really fun idea for them to go together as their honeymoon. All their friends were in awe, not just of the photos they had captured of all the magical creatures they found but also of the news Luna brought with her. She was pregnant. She then gave birth four months after she returned home to a beautiful little girl they called Alessia Zabini on 25th November 2000. It was an italian name they had come across while they were travelling and fell in love with.