Chapter Fourteen.

(There was a picture with the dresses but Wattpad hates me and deleted the picture.)

Hermione woke the next day to Pansy shaking the bed using her wand. They had stayed in the manor overnight after their parents had really bonded. "Pans screw off." Draco mumbled sleepily. "I'm here for Hermione. Ginny will freak out if her head bridesmaid is even a second late to this damn wedding." Pansy said, dragging a sleepy Hermione out of bed. "What time is it?" Hermione said groggily. "Like 7am, I don't know. Come on we're going to the Weasley's." Pansy said, grabbing Hermione's wand and hand. "My parents..." Hermione protested but Pansy shook her head "Will be fine getting to the wedding with Draco. Come on we're leaving now." Pansy said before apparating Hermione to The Burrow.

Hermione walked into The Burrow feeling extremely tired and looked around. She was hungry and still half asleep. "Breakfast Hermione?" Mrs Weasley asked. "Pansy you could have given her time to get out of bed deary." Mrs Weasley said, handing Hermione some pancakes for breakfast. As Hermione held her hand out to grab the pancakes, she heard a gasp from the stairs. "He asked you?" Hermione heard Ginny squeal. "Draco actually asked you for marry him oh my god that ring is beautiful." Ginny started to freak out which sure enough set off every single girl in the house reaching to get a look at the diamond ring that was placed on Hermione's hand.

After the girls had finished freaking out about Hermione and Draco getting engaged, they let her finish her breakfast before she was hauled upstairs and ordered to take a shower so she did. She decided that today was the day that she would not argue with Ginny despite having a shower last night. She washed her hair and then walked into the room where Ginny, Luna and Pansy were all waiting for her. "This is all so exciting." Pansy grinned. "The first wedding of the marriage law and it's between Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley." She grinned. Ginny nodded "Although it is going to be a lot of pressure having it this soon. Our 2 years starts tomorrow to have a child." Ginny stressed a little. The girls had plenty of time so a bit of talking wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Who is next for a wedding. I'm going to need so many dresses this year for all these different weddings." Pansy smiled. "Which I am not complaining about." She added at the end. The three other girls laughed. "I think Neville and Padma as well as Dean and Parvati are getting married at the end of January. It's a double wedding. Then Lavender and Seamus on Valentine's day. Then as far as I know Pansy and Ron. Most people are waiting until the summer." Hermione thought about it. "Crabbe and Millicent Bulstrode are getting married in February too. That's going to be so fun, not." Pansy rolled her eyes and Hermione nodded "I've already told Draco that if he's going, I'm not going with him." Hermione smiled. Pansy grinned "Then I'll go with Draco because Ron is refusing to go as well." She smiled. Hermione nodded and smiled "That's fine by me." She said.

Hermione could hear the boys hours later putting up the marquee for the wedding. Like Bill and Fleur's wedding, Harry and Ginny decided that they wanted it outside in a marquee. The only difference was that it was now boxing day and it was going to be a lot colder and so now they had to place warmth charms all around the place. She could also hear the voice of Draco talking about it every now and again which made her smile while Pansy did her hair. "God you're so in love with him." Pansy teased, making Hermione turn red. "Shut up. You're so in love with Ron." Hermione fired back, making Pansy start blushing.

Hermione didn't get to return to her now fiancé until an hour before the wedding. Everyone was making the finishing touches and Hermione had been told to go and get some juice for Ginny but happened to see Draco as she was going to get the juice. She instantly wrapped her arms around him. Surprisingly he jumped until he saw who was attacking him and he smiled and put an arm around her. "How did you manage to escape?" He asked with a smirk as Hermione dragged him to the kitchen "I have to get juice. Ginny didn't want to risk seeing Harry so she sent me." Hermione explained. Draco grinned as he placed his lips on Hermione's. "Well I'm not going to complain." He grinned. He then looked down at the dress that Hermione was wearing. "You look stunning." He smiled which made Hermione blush. "Thank you Mr Malfoy." She smiled. "However I should probably get back to Ginny before she thinks I've been kidnapped." Hermione grinned, grabbing the juice and pecking his lips. "See you later."

It was finally time. With Kingsley Shacklebolt standing at the altar with Harry, Hermione peeked out to see if everyone was ready. The Minster was officiating all the marriage law weddings as he was the one who made the law. Hermione then turned to Ginny who was stood with her father, looking very scared. "Ginny. You ready?" She asked. Ginny shook her head "No I'm not but I guess I'll have to make myself ready because the music is starting." Ginny mumbled and moments later they were all walking out. Hermione took her seat next to Draco when they finally reached the bottom of it all.

The party was in full force now. It had been a few hours since Ginny Weasley had officially become Ginny Potter and the party was only just really getting started. They had all just finished eating and now was time for the speeches. Harry stood up and smiled. "I want to say a few words. I won't say much because I know that Molly has already started crying but I just want to say how thankful I am to have the witch that is standing next to me in my arms and in my heart. The past few years have been hell for many of us in this room and now today has shown me that the evil is all in the past and now we live our lives. To life and to my beautiful wife Ginny Potter." Harry grinned as everyone raised their glasses.

Next was a pretty drunken Ron to stand up and talk "Right... listen." He stirred first and then Pansy appeared next to him and rolled her eyes. "I think what Ronald here is trying to say is that he is very thankful to all the people here today and that he couldn't imagine a better person to marry his little sister. He's just had a bit of firewhiskey." Pansy smiled. "I however would also like to say a couple of words. I know that people don't want to talk about how this is a law. But I would be lying if I didn't say that I was thankful because before I didn't like Harry and Ginny but the law has helped me see that they are two of the best people alive and that people shouldn't judge others because I let that barrier come down and now I'm standing giving a speech at one of my best friend's wedding and so I would love you to raise your glasses to the two amazing people sitting next to me. To Harry and Ginny."

Hermione watched as the new husband and wife danced. Once it was over, a hand slipped into her own and Draco pulled her towards the dance floor. "I see the girls all noticed the ring on your finger." He said as the two of them danced. Hermione nodded and smiled "Yeah they did. They were all very excited." Hermione grinned. Draco nodded and placed a kiss to Hermione's head. "Pansy's speech really hit home to me. I'm so thankful to this law because it gave me something that I never realised that I needed. It gave me you." Draco admitted and Hermione smiled "You're going to make me cry." She joked but Draco shook his head "I'm serious. You're the best thing that ever happened to me." He smiled. Hermione simply replied by kissing him.

As the night drew to a close, slowly people started to thank the bride and groom and leave. Hermione looked around and suddenly saw Narcissa hugging her sister, something that made her smile a lot. It made her happy to see that the two sisters had overcome their differences and reunited. Hermione also saw her own parents being bombarded by Mr Weasley and grinned. He was still obsessed with muggles and her parents were more than happy to help him understand everything.

It soon only left the Weasley gang and a couple others. Hermione and Draco included. But Hermione was growing tired and so looked at her friends and hugged the newly married couple. "Have fun on your honeymoon in Paris. I hope you get there safely and I will see you on new year's eve." Hermione smiled. Harry and Ginny nodded "We wouldn't miss that party for the world." Ginny promised as Draco also hugged them both and then took Hermione's hand and apperated back to Malfoy Manor.

Hermione got into bed within a couple of minutes of them all getting back. Hermione's parents had returned with Narcissa earlier on I'm the evening but the couple had stayed with their friends all night long. Hermione peeked her eyes open. "Draco?" She asked. Whole getting dressed, Draco looked back down at her. "Yeah Mione." He responded. "I love you." She said sleepily. Draco smiled and leaned down to kiss her head. "I love you too."  

Here's Chapter Fourteen for you lovely people. I am honestly shocked at the response for this book. We're already at 11k and I'm seriously shocked. Thank you so much. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me because I'm going to try and post more on my page to let you guys know when an update is coming. Thanks again. -Alex xxx