Chapter Nineteen.

March soon progressed and before everyone knew it, Ron and Pansy's wedding was right around the corner. The friends all made their way to the Weasley's house for the boys and Pansy's home for the girls. Pansy had decided that she wanted to have a party with the girls the night before and thought that her own home would be better. Ginny was with them but she obviously would not be drinking and so Pansy had made sure to get plenty of Pumpkin juice for her.

Hermione however, had been so stressed with her own wedding and was more than ready to get a drink or ten down her. She knew that she probably shouldn't drink too much but it was refreshing to know that she had Ginny to watch over in case she did something really stupid. Which she didn't want to but her NEWTs were drawing closer and she had already decided that she wasn't going to do this for her own wedding. The girls had decided to have a spa day and just relaxing the day before the wedding.

But this wasn't Hermione's wedding, it was Pansy and Ron's and Hermione knew that there would be a lot more alcohol at this one. Starting with the bottle's that Pansy was bringing out to where they were all sat in the garden. Hermione accepted a drink from Pansy as the girls started to drink. "If you had told me 2 years ago that I would be sat the night before my wedding with Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley now Potter and Luna Lovegood and I was happy, I would have laughed in your face." Pansy smiled. "But now you're my girls. Three of the greatest friends I've ever had. And I'm marrying a guy I actually like." She explained. "Out of love, not my parents forcing me to marry someone." She beamed up to her friends.

The night continued and the girls, minus Ginny, kept drinking their drinks. Hermione was sat with Ginny on the benches while Pansy and Luna were dancing around the garden. "Hermione? Are you gonna stop drinking?" Ginny said as she saw Hermione drifting into a daydream. Hermione snapped out and looked at Ginny. She pouted her lips and mumbled. "I miss Draco." She said simply before taking another drink. "I wonder what he's doing right now."

Over at the Burrow Harry, Ron, Draco and Blaise were running out the house to grab their broomsticks. Despite the fact that the four of them had been also drinking a lot, Ron thought it was a great idea to go play quidditch outside for a bit. And because the other boys were idiots, they all also agreed. Draco climbed onto his broom and despite his vision being slightly clouded, he rose into the sky and swerved a bit. "Is this a good idea?" Blaise asked. He was the least drunk and had started to see the reasoning behind not doing them. "Open up Blaise. I wish I had done this the night before my own wedding." Harry shouted.

The match went well, despite the fact that none of the boys could really see anything and they were all far too drunk to know how to fly a broom properly. "Draco catch." Ron yelled as he threw the quaffle to Draco who stupidly, took both hands off the broom to catch the quaffle. However, when he did he caught some wind with it and went flying off the broomstick.

Draco opened his eyes after falling. Above him was a lot of worried faces as he realised that he must have passed out as soon as he fell. He looked at the boys and couldn't help but laugh again. He then noticed the brunette next to him who was not looking very happy but was also kinda drunk."You're stupid." Hermione said from next to him. She had sobered up a lot as it had been an hour since Mr Weasley had arrived at Pansy's home to tell Hermione that Draco had been injured playing quidditch.

"Mione-" Draco started, his head had cleared up a lot as well but his words were cut off by his girlfriend. "How could you be so stupid?" She started and then looked at the boys "How could you all be so stupid and let him do this?" She snapped at the boys who backed away from her. "We thought it was a good idea." Ron said in a small voice. Hermione looked at them and shook her head. "Well it wasn't. Now I'm going back to Pansy's now I know you're alive. Try to not get killed in that amount of time." She said before apparating away from them with a pop.