Chapter Seventeen

It was the next morning and the first thing that Hermione heard was a loud gasp from a woman. She looked up from Draco's chest to see Pansy stood there in her Slytherin robes looking like a deer in headlights. That was the moment that Hermione realised what she and Draco had done the night before and looked down to see if the blanket on their bed was covering their naked bodies which it was. "What Pansy?" Hermione said, still half leaning on Draco's sleeping chest. Pansy suddenly smirked "Did you two...." She said before gasping when Hermione started to blush. "YOU DID." She screamed. Hermione nodded and looked down until she heard Draco speak. "Pansy I love you, I really do but can you shut the hell up. What me and Hermione did in our own living quarters is none of your business." He said, in his bitter morning voice. Hermione used accio to grab some clothes and put them on under the covers and got out of bed.

"How did you even get in here?" Hermione asked once she was dressed and ready. Pansy had decided to wait downstairs to let the couple get dressed. "I know your password you know. Erm Hermione." She said, pointing at her own tie. Hermione looked down and groaned, quickly taking the Slytherin tie she had mistakenly put on just as Draco walked down the stairs with a red and gold tie in his hand. "Forgetting your house, Granger?" He smirked. Hermione passed him his own tie and quickly put her own on. "Not at all, Malfoy." Hermione smirked back once she had. Pansy rolled her eyes at the couple. "You know Hermione is going to be a Malfoy in two months. You guys aren't going to be able to do this anymore." She pointed out, Draco shook his head "We still will." He vowed.

The three students walked towards their first lesson of the day. Hermione was already regretting waking up so late as it meant that she was forced to skip breakfast and she was getting hungry. When they walked into their preparation lesson, Hermione smiled and looked around. "Muggle stuff?" Draco asked, looking at Hermione who nodded. "I thought I remembered a lot from our living quarters and your parents house." He smiled. Professor Sprout then stood up at the front of the classroom. "Hello everyone. Now it has come to my attention that many of the people in this room who were brought up by wizards don't really know how to use muggle technology at all." As she spoke, Hermione remembered Draco almost blowing their kitchen and started giggling. Draco, who instantly knew what she was laughing about looked at her and mumbled. "That was one time."

Throughout the lesson, most of the purebloods had a lot of trouble with all the stuff that belonged in the muggle world. At one point, Ron tried to punch a television to make it work, until Pansy rolled her eyes and turned it one with a small smile. "Mr Malfoy. You are doing exceptionally well with this whole situation." Professor Sprout praised Draco who smiled at Hermione. "Well I've already been in the muggle world professor. When I met Hermione's parents and stayed with them over Christmas." Draco replied with a smile. "I learnt about a lot of these things in the muggle world." he also added at the end. The professor nodded with a smile and moved on to another couple. "Well I didn't realise that you took things in while you stayed with my parents." Hermione smiled at him. Draco nodded and smiled. "Of course I did. Remember that your father showed me the muggle sport. I can't remember what it's called but yeah." He grinned. Hermione rolled her eyes "Football Draco. It's called football." She said, shaking her head.

When it rolled around to lunch, Hermione and Draco were the first ones to get to the great hall and sit at their tables and start eating. Hermione hadn't eaten since she and Pansy had been for food the night before and Draco was just as hungry. "Jesus you two. I know that you missed breakfast but that doesn't mean that you need to take over Ron's job of being the speed eater." Pansy joked. "But then again, I guess you two would have been up most of the night having-" She was cut off by Hermione pointing her wand and saying "Silencio." before going back to her eating as Pansy just mimed what she had to say. Draco smirked "Finally she shuts up." He teased playfully. Pansy just swore at him using her hands instead with a smirk. Hermione mumbled the counter curse and Pansy was able to speak again.