50. Valentine's Day Date [B.A.]

Valentine's Day Date{Barry x Reader}

{Barry x Reader}

"Oh, god, Barry, you cannot be serious," Cisco rolled his eyes. "Your guys' first date is on Valentine's Day? Now it has to be a perfect first date." He leaned back in the S.T.A.R. labs chair, shaking his head in disbelief.

Barry scoffed, "All of my first dates are perfect, Cisco." Caitlin and Iris let out a laugh from across the room, to which I joined in from my seat next to Cisco. Barry's eyes narrowed at me, as he pointed accusingly. "Hey, it's your first date, too."

I nodded with another laugh. "I know," I answered, "And there shouldn't be pressure on either of us. It's just a casual first date, guys."

Iris strut across the room, her heels clattering against the floor. "Our first date was anything but casual," Iris hummed, placing a hand on Barry's shoulder, "Right, Barry? You nearly bought out a whole restaurant, gave me the biggest bouquet of flowers I'd ever seen, and then left to go save the city halfway through." She giggled, stepping a little closer to my Valentine.

Barry gulped noticeably, his face turning the color of a pink candy heart. "Yeah... well... we could do whatever you want, Y/N." He looked at me, as I sat there with my arms crossed, leaning back, and staring down Iris. I had to shake myself out of the look, nodding back at him.

"Casual is fine," I smiled tightly. "I'm not a high maintenance girl."

"Either am I," Iris quickly said, "It's just because Barry was so in love with me. He'd been waiting forever." She glanced up at him, her hand still resting on his shoulder. Barry's eyes glanced around anywhere but to hers, and I almost laughed at how uncomfortable he looked.

"Was." I muttered, with a small shrug. "But, don't worry, I get it, Iris. It's hard being with a superhero. Good thing we're both ready to save the city." I laughed now, holding up a hand. We watched as it faded away, turning invisible right before our eyes. I smirked up at her, but she didn't seem impressed.

"Mm, yeah," Iris mumbled, pulling away from Barry finally. I didn't get her. She broke up with Barry, and now that he was finally moving on, she turned into this clingy, jealous ex-girlfriend. "I've got to head to work now. See you guys later." She grabbed her purse off of the table, but not before kissing Barry's cheek. I watched as she marched out of the room, confidence never faltering.

"Well this is going to be an interesting Valentine's Day," I huffed, glancing sideways at Cisco. He nodded right away, eyes wide at our interaction.

"What was that?" Barry asked. I wanted to roll my eyes at him. I thought the whole Barry and Iris thing was over. But no, apparently not. Now I just had to deal with Iris flirting with him.