Attention: Last Installment!

Attention: This project can currently be found on my profile!

Hey, hey guys! I’m not done yet! Oh no, who would give up these fun and crazy characters that we’ve all come to know and love? I certainly wouldn’t!

So what does that mean? Another story? Who will be the star? Evie and Jay’s child? Logan and Vee’s child? Another child of Peyton and Nate?

The answer is: none of the above.

Some of you may be asking what I mean and some of you have been paying attention to my updates and already know what’s coming so without further ado, I present my next Cupid project…

Cupid Collections: Take a trip back in time and every time in-between between all the couples we've come to know and love. This is to be a collection of little one-shots or scenes from the lives of all the characters in the previous three novels. Starting from the very beginning with Eros and Psyche, we will relive important scenes in the lives of the characters including: the marriage of Peyton and Nate, the birth and young lives of Logan and Evie, the lives of Evie and Jay and Logan and Vee after the novels, and every moment in between!

So yes, we will relive the lives and moments of ALL the Cupid characters we’ve come to know and love.

Every little chapter is going to be a story or a short scene that we either missed from the stories or happened before or in-between them.

Some of those scenes include as some were mentioned above:
Eros and Psyche story
The birth and childhood of Hedone – how she became the way she is
The birth of Peyton and moments from her childhood – how she began working with her grandfather
The creation and life of Nate – before he’s life on Earth
Sean and Brooke’s life
Eurus and Lily’s relationship
The wedding of Peyton and Nate
The birth of Logan and Evie
Childhood moments of Logan and Evie
Evie’s life during “Athena’s Enigma”
Vee’s childhood – Athena’s choices
Logan and Vee’s life during “Roman Roommate”
Jay’s childhood in the underworld
Life after all three novels

AND SO MUCH MORE TO COME!

I hope you’re all excited for some of those! :)

This story has NOW begun and can be found on my profile!
Or at this link:
 http://www.wattpad.com/story/1155267-cupid-collections 

Another announcement: this story is going to be a side project not my main focus. It will receive one update a week as usual but I will also be working on a completely unrelated story at the same time. My new story will not be uploaded until May though. I want to have some time to get into Cupid Collections and to think over my ideas for a main project.

So what is my main project going to be? Well…I’m as clueless as you all. 

I thank you all for your support and I hope to hear from you all on the new story!

Hope to see you all there! :D

Thank you to everyone who made this story such a success!

~GermanSam