Chapter 2~ Sibling VS Sibling

"Listen up everyone! I have here with me your final scores and I will-" I ran inside attracting everyone's attention towards me.

"I'm really sorry I'm late ma'am" I said as I try and catch my breath.

"take your seat miss Greene for I will announce the top 10 students who got the highest grades in this room." Our homeroom teacher announced before proceeding to her lessons.

"Top 10 is.." She started telling names from the last to the top. I was still catching my breath though. Chrissy's building was way too far from mine. 

"okay! we have two people who ranked second in this class and they are.. Jennilyn and Jasmine Heatherson! Congratulations!" Our homeroom teacher said and I can hear their gasps and angry breathing in front. whoever ranked first is toast.

"and lastly, the highest student who ranked first is none other than, Samantha Greene!" She announced

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed and took everybody's attention.

"I mean. That's great!" I added. All of them looked at me like I'm some kind of a criminal ready to be captured. This is the end of me.

I can feel my heart being ripped out from my chest the moment I saw Jennilyn and Jasmine staring coldly at me. I need to avoid them as much as possible, but how? Sandra hates me, Seth is busy. I don't know where to run!

---

"That's all for today and remember your homeworks. No homework, no prom. got it?" Our homeroom teacher said before she left.

I immediately ran towards the door hoping I won't bump into any of them while I go out.

"not so fast smarty pants." Lesly, their friend, blocked the door when the teacher went out. Screw this!

"wha- what do you wa-want?" I said. I was scared. I was frightened. I don't want them doing bad things to me again. I hated it. I hated it so much.

"If you think we're angry at you for taking OUR place, well we're not. We even wanted to congratulate you." Jennilyn said. I blinked multiple times trying to decipher the words that came out of her mouth. They're not angry? or upset?

"really? like you won't do bad things to me?" I asked them and they laughed at me. Lesly stared at them confused. 

"No silly! We even want you to enter cheerleading right now. At the gym tomorrow after class. Meet us there. Toodles." Jasmine said as they exited the room.

"T-Toodles!" I responded. 

I can't believe it! They wanted me to become one of them? I'm going to be popular! I'm going to be well known! This is the life!

"I'm going to be popu-" I was running and shouting when all of a sudden, I heard someone singing.

It was so beautiful and romantic. I followed the voice to where it's leading me and saw almost all of the school's girls swaying and looking all dreamy while four guys were playing their instruments. The curly guy who's singing in the middle took my attention. He was absolutely amazing. He's perfect.

"only know that you've been high when you're feeling low

only hate the road when you're missing home

Only know you love her when you let her go

and you let her go.." 

He ended the song and the girls went crazy screaming their names. I was silently standing there, day dreaming of what would happen if he becomes my boyfriend. He is so attractive and handsome. I think I'm in love. Wonder what's his name?

"SAAAAAAAAAM!" Some nerdy guy called for me. From what I remember, he's Elyar. My classmate in Chemistry.

"yes?" I said as he cringed his nose lifting his eyeglass up that almost fell while he was running after me.

"Your sister! She's being beaten up by girls over the gates! hurry!" Elyar dragged me towards the gate.

"Slut! Whore! That's what you get for seducing my boyfriend! Pathetic!" The blonde girl shouted at my sister who fell on her back when she pushed her rather forcefully.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Leave her alone!" I shouted as I pushed her away from my sister, who's trying to stand up.

"and who the hell are you?" She asked and I couldn't speak. I know Sandra would hate me if I told them I'm her big sis.

"you don't know her? She's sandra's big sis! duh?" Some other girl shouted and they all laughed.

"oooooooh! That means you're ugly too. What did you do? Plastic surgery? How much?" She said as she approached my sister but I pushed her away again.

"I said stop it. get the hell out of here!" I shouted.

"And what will you do huh? hit me?" She said.

"good thing you know." I said  as I hit her with the books I was carrying around. Most of theme were hard bound so It must hurt like hell.

"go!!" I shouted as she ran off with her friends. I went to Sandra and helped her stand up.

"Don't touch me!" She slapped my hand away. Why?

"does it hurt?" I asked but she just walked away.

"What's going on here?" Seth suddenly appeared. Elyar must've been looking for him when I got here.

"She got hit by a girl but I took care of it." I said that made Sandra turn around.

"You only made it worse! They're going to bully me! They're going to spread rumors that I had plastic surgery because of you. Becasue they knew you were my ugly, pathetic disgusting big sister!" She shouted and received a slap from Seth once again.

"Seth! Stop hitting her! That's not right!" I said.

"Let's talk at home. NOW! Thank you for informing me about this." He told Elyar and dragged Sandra all the way to the bus.

"thanks again. bye." I told Elyar as I ran after them.

---

"Don't go upstairs yet. in the Living room. Now." He said when we got home and Sandra attempted to go to her room, but failed.

"what did you do this time? Chad has a girlfriend. He is my friend as well." Seth started talking but she was silent.

"just fucking tell me what happened!" He shouted that made her speak. He's really scary when he's angry.

"I didn't know he had a girlfriend. He asked me to have lunch with him and that's all. His girlfriend saw us and dragged me towards the school gates and beat me up. I was going to accept her slaps and insults but Sam came in and ruined it. She had to butt in and reveal herself as my dearest sister!" She exclaimed. I was hurt by her statement and I felt warm tears falling from my eyes.

"First of all, there are no single jocks left but me, and second She is your sister Sandra! why are you so embarrassed about that?" Seth once again asked.

"Because she's ugly and a nerd! I am one of the popular kids in school and now that everybody knows about her, I will be bullied throughout my life!" She shouted which only angered Seth. This is really getting out of hand.

"you deny your sister just because of popularity? that's fucked up Sandra! She came to rescue you. you could've just been a bit thankful atleast!" He shouted but that didn't persuade her on apologizing at me.

"what is going on here?" mom suddenly entered the Living room.

"why are you two crying?" dad asked as he approached Sandra and calmed her down.

Mom and Dad are here.

Fvck.

I hope you liked it guys! keep reading and see what's going to happen next. :)

BTW.. can't update after this until next week.. midterms are coming soooooooo I'll see you next next week guys! :)