Chapter 6~ The Confession

"What do you think?" He raised another brown guitar that he took like the millionth time.

"It's good. The details are fine but I think it's kind of weak. if you accidently knock it off, it may easily break or.. I should stop talking. Sorry." I said. If it comes to wood or other sculptures, I get all nerdy and a know-it-all. I hated myself for that.

"You really know a lot about guitars. You play?" He asked.

"No. I'm just a keen observer of wood and other structures. My dad's an architect. Maybe that's why." I said playing with my fingers being all shy. He might think I'm weird now.

"That's cool! Do you mind? picking a guitar for me?" He asked and I couldn't be more happy to hear that.

"You sure? I can assure you that it's really tough but I'm not that fashionable." I said but he insisted.

"go on." He said as I roamed around and tested some guitars if they're really are tough and affordable.

"I recommend this. It's not that expensive but it's really thick. The designs maybe off but-" He took the guitar and started playing some songs.

"I love it. Thanks. I'll take this one." He said as he went to some guy and have it tuned and then off we go.

"Thanks for coming with me for this. It really sounds amazing and all. I hope I didn't ruin any plans you have for today." He apologized as we drove off to somewhere I don't know.

"No. I don't have any plans at all. And besides, all I do is read books all day during the weekends." I said.

"really? that's cool. I read a book one time and it was absolutely amazing. It was called "Fallen". It was the first book I read that didn't made me drowzy. I even stayed up all night reading it." He shared and boy I was so happy that we share the same interests! I have read that book as well and it was indeed amazing.

We talked about books and others that became movies until we arrived at some park.

"you mind helping me? I sing and play guitar here when I get bored at home. I make children and other people happy around here. Wanna join me?" He said and I nodded. I started helping him arrange everything, including the amplifier, his microphones and his new guitar.

"You'll sing with me okay?" He said and I agreed. I haven't sang since 2nd grade! What am I to do?!

"1 2 3 go.."

It feels like we've been out at sea, woah

So back and forth that's how it seems, Woah

and when I wanna talk you say to me,

That if it's meant to be it will be, woah oh no

So crazy is this thing we call love

and now that we've got it, we just can give up

I'm reaching out for yah

Got me out here in the water and I,

I'm overboard, and I need your love

Pull me up, I can't swim on my own

It's too much, feels like I'm drowning without your love

So Throw yourself out to me, My life saver..

Life saver oh Life saver

My life saver

Life saver oh Life saver Oh..

He started the song Overboard by Justin Bieber and signalled me to continue. I knew the lyrics but I don't know if I could sing! Well, here goes nothing.