Chapter 12: The Biggest Revelation

"Y-you're-" I took the initiative to speak since my friends here were speechless as hell but he didn't let me finish.

"yes. I'm the guy you once bullied, you peed on, you punched, you kicked, you used, you took advantage of.. yes. I'm Elyar. Your Boss. CEO of this Resort." He said confidently. How did he become this rich?!

"and I didn't call for you to ask those silly questions by the way. I called you because I want to offer you something. This BIG project is for two whole weeks and I can raise your salary by 200 which makes it 600 pounds per day." He told us as we went closer for the offer. We couldn't say no to that.

"We'd like to hear it.. sir." James said.

"There will be this grand wedding a month from now and I want you to be their Personal Assistants for two whole weeks. The couple and their family's personal assistants." He said.

"We accept the job." I said right after he finished his sentence.

"you'll also play as a band at the reception. I'll be paying a separate payment for uhh.. what do you call yourself when we were in high school? the.. V.. Vans?" He asked. He's really playing with us. I can sense it.

"It's the Vamps." Connor said. He just laughed and clapped his hands. He's really making fun of us.

"prepare a nice suit and tie for the wedding in a month and you'll be wearing your usual uniforms two weeks before the wedding. the exact date is in that invitation so be aware of that. You're dissmissed," He said and as we're about to leave he called us once again.

"by the way, my name's Elyar FOX now." He said and went back to what he was working.

"dude! he changed a lot! He's not the dorky elyar we once bullied! He's one hell of a billionaire right now!" Tristan said.

"Yeah and if I know. He will make his revenge on us now that he's our boss." I said.

"uhhhm guys? have you seen the invitation?" James said as he told us to come closer.

"It says here " Seth Greene and Christina Costanza" Ring a bell anyone? Sounds familiar." James said and that hit me right into my face when I heard the ast name.

"Greene.. Samantha Greene! yes! my uhhhm somehow Ex-girlfriend?" I said and they all stared at me,

"I remember! The one you fooled and used for money!" Tristan shouted. I hit him because we're still in the resort.

"ugh! can this day get any worse? We're being haunted by the bully curse!" I told them.

"You're the only one's cursed. we're half cursed. We didn't do anything against Sam. We didn't even know you were together!" Connor said as he high fiveD Tristan.

"and look what I found." James handed me a copy of Time Magazine which is really shocking. I really can't believe it.

"One of the most powerful women of England.. Samantha Greene. CEO of the SG Modeling Agency." I read out loud as I scanned what's inside and was even more shocked when I saw her. I didn't know she could be this hot in a lingerie.

"all this money can't buy me a time machine.." James suddenly sang.

"NO!" The other two sang with him which received a slap behind each of their heads but still laughed.

"hey found something as well." Connor said as he gave me his phone.

"Samantha Greene going back to her hometown for her big brother's Wedding. What a coincidence! I'll be a slave to my Ex- girlfriend? GREAT! just great!" I said as I returned the magazine and went ahead of them. We have a gig tonight and we need to prepare. this stresses the hell out of me.

---

Sam's POV

"mom I'm almost there. I'm just stuck in the sea of people ready to eat me when I go out.. Alright mom I'll be there right away. Bye. I love you and I miss you too! Can't wait to eat my favorite dish tonight!" I said as I turned my phone off.

It's really great to be back here! It's relaxing and stress free. It's my Vacation time!

"Are you single?"

"Are you married?"

"What are you feeling right now?"

"Are you retiring?"

"Is it true you were once ugly?"

I stopped walking when I heard the last question. I got intrigued that I took my sun glasses off and faced them.

"I don't believe in that. Nobody is UGLY. Just horrible people who Criticizes other people's flaws without even checking theirs." I said and smiled at them as I wore my sun glasses once again.

I was guarded by my personal security guards all the way to my car driving me home. I missed the smell of our home.

...

"SAAAAAAAAAAAAM!" My brother shouted the minute I entered the house. He hugged and took me for a spin that made me all dizzy.

"SEEEEEEETH! I missed you so much! Where's Chrissy?" I asked him. He didn't answer but gave me a sad look instead.

"You just came here and looked for her instead of me? I'm deeply hurt!" He faked crying which made me laugh so hard.

"SAAAAAAAAAAAAM!" I heard a scream on the kitchen, only to see Sandra in an apron with a spatula on her hand.

"SAAAAANDRA! You're an inch taller than me now! and you look beautiful!" I said as I hugged her so tight.

"Well, I don't have a boyfriend and I spend most of my time in the kitchen fulfiling my dream of becoming a chef in my own restaurant someday." She told me.

"really? That's wonderful!" I said as she hugged me again.

"SIBLINGS HUG!" Seth shouted as he hugged the both of us so tight.

We were laughing and cuddling when all of a sudden, we heard a shutter sound only to see mom taking a picture of us.

"My babies. You're all growing too fast. and now my eldest is going to be Married a month from now." My mom said as she wiped away the happy tears that flowed from her cheek. I took the film from her and shook it until the picture appeared.

"This one's mine." I told them and they just laughed.

"SAMANTHA! It's really great to see you!" I heard dad shouting from upstairs so I hurriedly went to him and gave him a warm and tight hug.

"I missed you dad!" I told him as he patted my back .

"Hey! care for some family picture?" I heard Chrissy from the front door saying as she grabbed the Polaroid from the table.

"I'll get my DSLR Camera so we'll all be in it." I told her as I went through my stuff.

"No. it's a family picture. I'll take it for you." She insisted but I didn't let her.

"You're part of this family as well. That's why it's called a family picture. You have to be in it." I told her. She smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you" She whispered as I set my camera on the table in front of us.

"Okay. I'll time this for 10 seconds and it does 5 shots so be ready for different poses okay?" I instructed them and they all just laughed.

"3..2..1 CHEESE!" We all did our poses and laughed at the outcome.

I miss this. I miss being with my family and my first friend ever. This makes me happy and I wish we could be like this all the time.

Did you like it? I hope you do! :) stay tuned for more updates! :)