Chapter 5~ Happiness

"Wear this! Hurry!" Jennilyn helped me put on this heavy mascot as the rest of the cheerleaders ran outside.

"remember what I told you okay? I have to go." She said as she went out running and jumping towards the center. 

They started cheering and yelling their usual cheers before the game begins. I even saw my brother at the side doing some warm ups. He's one hell of a player. I also saw Chrissy and Elyar at the audience. They're far from each other but atleast they're happily cheering for our team to win.

"HEATHERSON HIGH!!!!" They all shouted and that's my queue to start running and jumping at the center. I don't need any choreography, I just need to let them laugh and smile as I do some silly stunts.

"That was Heatherson high ladies and gentlemen." The audience clapped their hands and screamed their cheers and yells as the announcer raised his hand. He means they should shut up for a moment.

"Let the game BEGIN!" He said and ran off towards the side as the football players, including Seth, shook their hands with their opponent and went to their respective places.

They were all chasing the football from everywhere and they were good at it. I didnt know how to play this game but I know we're gonna win! 

"Don't take your headress off okay?" from what I can recognize was Jasmine's voice, whispering at me.

"okay." I said and continued to do silly things.

---

It was the moment of truth. They were tied up and the ball was in our side! We are going to WIN!

"oops!" Someone bumped at me, while I do my crazy dance moves, that made me fall off. I can't stand up because the suit was heavy. I heard loud stomping noises approaching me. I got scared so I tried to get up but I can't. I was shaking. My wound was a bit fresh on my head so I think I'll be going to the hospital again. I just shut my eyes off. I was expecting them to step on me but someone pulled me away from the field, still lying on the ground though. The mascot's head was removed by someone that made me breathe easily. They gained the score in the last second and yes, We won! I saw Seth looking at me and was about to come to me but his members carried him and went on the opposite direction. 

"Are you okay?" Someone asked me which is very familiar. When I looked at his direction, I couldn't believe what I just saw... Brad.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks." I said as he helped me stand up.

"Thanks again." I said once again. 

"I'm Bradley by the way, I like people calling me Brad though. It's up to you." He said as he offered his hand for me to shake. I'm going to touch his hand!

"Su-sure Brad. I'm-" I was going to introduce myself but he spoke first before I did,

"Samantha. Seth's little sister. I know. should I call you Sam?" He said and I nodded. I was star strucked by his looks! He's so Handsome!

"alright. It's Sam then. Nice meeting you. and I think you're in big trouble right now." He said.

"what?" I asked and turned around to see an exhausted Seth. I'm done for it.

"Thanks for saving her man." Seth said as he tapped his hand on Brad's shoulder.

"I'll be going then. See ya Sam!" He said as he went out with his band mates.

"What on earth are you doing? Being the school's mascot? That's a guy's job! and you just got out of the hospital, you want to be brought there again? You go change right now missy so we can go home right away." Seth said and I nodded.

He could be more strict than dad sometimes.

---

"and then he shook my hand and introduced himself to me! I can't believe I talked to him Sandra!" I said as I told Sandra everything that happened today when me and Seth got home. 

I was lectured by dad for a bit after Seth told him everything. I know I deserved this so I didn't fight back.

"Bradley.. You mean Bradley Will Simpson? The school's hearthrob Guitar player SLASH singer?" Sandra excitedly said and I squeeled in excitement.

"That's really fantastic! I heard he's really kind! Even bullies are afraid of him! You're so lucky to talk with him!" Sandra said as we squeeled together.

"Bed time! go back to your room Sandra." Mom said.

"like now? ugh! We'll talk again tomorrow sis. Goodnight!" Sandra said as she jumped out of my bed and went to her room right after.

"It's good that you and Sandra are in good terms now." Mom said as she switched the lights off and closed the door. 

---

*VIBRAAAAAAAAAATE

Who's texting me this early in the morning, in a weekend.

From: Unknown

hey.. it's brad. I forgot to ask for your number so I kind of asked it from Jennilyn. I hope I didn't disturb you. :)

I fell from my bed when I read it. It's from BRAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!

This is unbelievable! It's too good to be true! Did he just want my number?  He can't like me? or maybe he does? What am I thinking right now?

To: Brad  ❤

No. It's fine. I was awake. Don't worry. :)

Message sent! I was shaking when I sent that! 

*VIBRAAAAAAAATE

From: To: Brad  ❤

Oh. Well I just wanted to ask you if you're free today?

Me: Yeah. I don't have plans for today. why?

Brad: I just wanted to buy a new guitar. You mind coming with me? The guys bailed on me and decided to go somewhere with their girlfriends. please?

Me: Sure. That would be lovely.

Brad: I'll pick you up at 10. cool?

Me: You mean here at my house?

Brad: yeah. I used to go there with your brother.

Me: Oh. okay. I'll wait for you here then.

Brad: Okay. See you :)

Me: See you :)

I can't believe this is happening!!! we're having an actual date together!!!!!!

 I went to the bathroom and washed my face with my new facial soap, that's really effective on pimples. I've been using this ever since Sandra and I became the best of friends SLASH sister in the world. She told me her secret soap that makes her skin glow. Too bad I can only purchase this online that takes three to five days until it arrives here. And really expensive. Well, nothing's expensive if it is for my future with Brad. 

I can't wait for later!

What do you think guys? :) Hope you like it! :D