Chapter 9~ Moment of truth

"You're cute" He said and I giggleed as he took his hand off my waist and went to the bench at the side of the field. I followed him and stopped when he sat down. He looked from left to right and smiled when I heard foot steps from behind.

"Bravo Bradley. You really lead her here all alone without anybody huh? That's brilliant. I like it." I saw Jasmine speak and went to Bradley's side.

"just so you know, He's my boyfriend and he will get his surprise later. Right honey?" Jasmine said as she kissed Bradley in front of me like a hungry hyena ready to tackle her prey.

"That feels so good. I feel bad for letting you deal with her for a long time honey." Jasmine said. What's the meaning of this? I thought we were friends.

"Tell me about it. She's gross. I have to gargle a glass of mouth wash everyday." Brad said and I felt like my heart was being ripped apart inside of me. 

"but I thought.. We sang together. You told me-" He stood up and spoke before I could finish my sentence.

"I sang with you because of the money. People gives me money when I sing to them. You just made it easier for me to gain a lot more than my usual earnings. Your so Naive Sam. Don't ever think of me liking you. No one will ever like you because your ugly and disgusting." Brad said. I felt warm tears starting to form in my eyes. It hurts. It hurts so bad. Brad laughed and sat on the bench again. I looked at Jennilyn's direction and talked to her.

"Jennilyn. I thought you were my friend? you even bought me this dress as a symbol of our friendship right?" I told her.

"oh. about that.." She said as she torn my dress into pieces until I barely have enough clothing to cover my body.

"Geez Jen! not in front of me. yuck! I'm out of here. I'l meet you at the car Jas. love you." Brad said as he kissed Jasmine once again and left. He just left me like thi

"this dress is far from done and it's easier to rip it apart. Yes, this totally symbilizes our friendship, you thought it's beautiful but it will never ever exist. Even the design was rejected by many designers all over the world." Jennilyn said.

"what did I ever do to you? huh? WHAT?!" I shouted as warm tears start to fall from my eyes.

"you took our place as first place in our class. Nobody can ever take that away from us. NO ONE." Jasmine said as she pushed me towards the muddy part of the field. It was dirty and even smells bad.

"A garbage, no matter what jewelries, make ups or dresses you make them wear, will always remain garbage. Let's go girls. oops! This is still not the end by the way. Try telling this to your brother and I'll make sure you'll not only end up in mud." Jasmine said as they went away.

"You'll regret this! You fucking twins will regret ever doing this to me! One day you'll seek for my help and I will just spit on you and make you suffer the way I did!" I shouted as Bradley came running towards Jasmine.

"and you! No matter what you do, no matter what you sing, no matter what you dance, even if you'll strip in front of me, I will never ever love you! EVER!" He looked at me and just laughed so hard and went out with the others.

What did I do to deserve this? Is it wrong for me to love? Is it wrong for me trust people? Is it wrong to excell on things I'm good at? Is it? IS IT?!

"WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO DESERVE THIS?!" I shouted as loud as I can until the rain poured heavily. Great! Now I'm heartbroken, betrayed, dirty and wet. 

I went to the bathroom and found my dress under the toilet. I change my dress and threw away the blue one. I should've worn this is in the first place. 

I went out and washed away the remaining make up and mud that I have and wiped my face with some tissue paper beside the toilets. I came back and saw Seth laughing with his friends. I didn't want to ruin his night, so I avoided him and went home alone. I hope dad's asleep.

As I was walking by myself, I was thinking.. Does appearance matter? Does beauty signify what and who we really are? Does that even describe us? No. But why do people only care about what's on the outside and never once looked on what's inside? I am trying my best to be the best girl that people want me to be but it doesn't seem enough for them. All I receive are insults, criticism, dissappointments and betrayal. I'm sick and tired of being the Victim all the time! I want to be the main character of my story! I want to be the world to someone! I want to have cool best friends! I wanted to be loved for who I am and what I could do. But it doesn't seem to work that way. They always use me! Take advantage of me! and I hate myself for letting them do that to me! I will end this misery once and for all! I'll prove to them that I'm not the kind of girl they think I am. I'll fight and defend myself! They'll see! I can prove it! They're wrong.

I arrived at home only to see mom and Sandra sitting on the couch in the living room. Good thing dad's asleep.

"My goodness! What happened Sam?" Mom approached me and I broke down and cry in front of them. My sister hugged me and comforted me.

"They.. they used me mom. They betrayed me.. Brad, Jennilyn, Jasmine.. All of them! They be-betrayed me mom! and it hurts! it hurts so bad!" I said as I kept on crying and crying.

"Brad? Jasmine and Jennilyn?" I heard Seth's voice. Did he saw me coming home?!

"No seth. please don't." I begged him but he ran off to the school once again and I ran after him. 

The school was a bit far from our house but Seth could really run fast and long enough to go back and forth from school to our home. I lost him on the way but I didn't give up. I kept running and running until I arrived at school. 

I could hear the twins' voice shouting and went after them. I saw Seth on top of Brad, punching the hell out of him. Cursing him from time to time.

"How dare you hurt my little sister! How dare you make her cry! This is what you get for messing with her!" He shouted. He was about to punch him full force but good thing I was fast enough to stop him.

"that's enough Seth. Please. Let's go home." I said and by that, Seth stood up and gave me his coat. I was freezing without me knowing.

"you're lucky she came at the right time. and as for you two.." he took grabbed a handful of mud and rubbed it on their faces.

"tell this to your mommy. I don't care. Touch my sister again and it won't be mud the next time." He threatened and walked me home. 

I was still crying and crying while we're walking and Seth was being there to calm me down.

"I'll protect you from now on. Just tell me if they're bullying you. I'm your big brother. Big brothers are supposed to protect their little sisters. okay?" He said and I nodded.

Good thing Seth was being there for me, otherwise I'll be all alone in my room crying to myself AGAIN.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it! :D stay tuned for further updates! :) I was thinking of Brenton Thwaites as the big brother. HE'S SO DAYM HOT! anyway.. here's a picture of him. :) 

thanks for reading guys! :D