Chapter 11~ Metamorphosis

Brad's POV

*7 years later*

It is done! My life as a student is done! I graduated at a not so popular music school with that not so high grades either and I persued my not so dream!

What happened between me and Jasmine? Oh, we split up just after we graduated High School. She told me I'm an asshole for making out with her twin, Jennilyn. I just thought it was her! they're twins after all! Well, It doesn't matter though. it didn't even bother me that much.  She's a pain in the ass if you'd ask me. She's just.. hot and not ugly.

They also pursued their dream on becoming models. They went all over europe to do their job but they're not that famous. They're just..uhhhhm.. there.

To be honest, I kind of feel bad to those people whom I bullied and used, especially Sam. I really really regret the day I used her for something Jasmine wants. How blind of me. I am a jerk! If only I could turn back time, I would never do that to her. Too bad it's too late to even apologize to her. This sucks.

oh and  Me? I'm a lead singer in a band! How cool is that?

"Alright guys! let's do this! 1..2..3.."

"Went out with the guys

and before my eyes

there was this girl she looked so fine.."

We sang in front of a crowd.. that didn't even notice our existence.

Yes, I am a singer and No I'm not famous. We're working at this club named "The Paradise" and we've been employed here for three months already.

I lived a terrible life ever since I entered college. I hurt many people already and it took a while for me to realize that what I've been doing was wrong.

I was bullied when I entered a new institution. I was hurt and used by girls who only take me as a rebound. It made me realize that what I did to Sam was totally wrong. It must hurt so bad for loving a person so much who only used you for their own benefit. I'm such a Douche. But then again, I can't turn back time and do things all over again. If I could, I would set things right. I would defend Sam from those evil twins and We'll be friends till now.

"I'm sorry that you lost that, girl. Have a goodnight everybody." I said as we exited the stage when our shift was done. 

"Hey. uhhhmm do you have any pounds in there? can you lend me a bit? I kind of didn't pay last month's rent." I told James, who has loads and loads of part time jobs so he managed to keep his finances on track.

"dude. you owe me 300 pounds already. I don't even think you could pay me." He said as he fixed his things.

" It's just 50 pounds. I'm 50 pounds short and they've been kicking my door every night. they won't let me sleep. Come on? please? I'll pay you. I promise"  I told him as he took his wallet from his bag.

"just pay me the 350 pounds as soon as possible okay? and find ways man." He said as he lend me the money.

"or you could work where I work in the day if you want? they pay high. 50 pounds per hour. how many hours? eight hours. that's 400 pounds a day! and 2400 a week! That's big!" James said which took my attention.

"What do I have to do?" I asked him.

fvck.

---

I woke up the next day and went to the place where I'll be working for eight whole hours. What's the place? It's a resort called "The Safari Resort". The place has this Jungle look with jungle animals all around, which are so cool because some of them are moving. What do I do? I park the guests' cars and drives them back to the entrance when they needed it. How cool is that? Not.

"Do I really have to wear this sucky outfit? I look like a crazy hiker!" I said as I slipped on my all brown uniform with a weird hat.

"You need to wear that. Stop complaining and start smiling. The customers hate shitty moods early in the morning." James said as I rolled my eyes on him and went to my assigned area. 

"We're here!" I heard some familiar voices behind me, It was Tristan and Connor! Good thing they're here!

"you applied too? That's awesome!" I fist bumped with them as they fixed their uniform that looks so much like mine.

"Friends stick together right?" Connor said and I laughed with him.

"hey! first customer! Hurry!" James pointed at the rich guy who, literally, threw his keys to me and walked inside. He dropped the bag he's carrying and James was fast enough to catch it without breaking his smile. He's quite used to these kinds of stuff so maybe he doesn't mind the attitude that customers give him.

"go" He mouthed me as I went to the rich guy's car and parked it. I'll be doing this all day for 400 punds.. I have to do this.

---

We ended up at exactly four in the afternoon and were all dead tired. a lot of customers went for a swim today! Some were cocky assholes, some were sweet and smiley, some were bastards and some were whores. I liked how the ladies give me tips for winking at them. They're so easy to manipulate.

I'm getting used to this.

"hey, you three are the new guys right?" Some random guy appeared just when we're about to leave.

"yeah? why?" Tristan asked.

"The boss wants to see you. including you James." He said and left. Didn't see that coming.

"what do you think he wants?" Connor asked.

"I don't know? A promotion maybe?" I joked. They laughed with me as we went to the boss' office.

*kncok kncok

"you called for us sir?" James said as we enter only to see him facing the wall behind him on his chair.

He turned around just to shock us all. We certainly can't believe what we're seeing.

"Well, I just wanted to say hello and ask you, how was your day boys?" He said. 

We really can't believe it. We didn't even have the courage to speak a word when he faced us. Our boss is..

Elyar, the nerd.

Karma at its best! :D I hope you liked it guys! :D