Chapter 25~ Beyond the Facade

What's the matter with me? I already solved everything. I let go of the past and will be starting a fresh new life but, It feels like I'm missing something. Like I'm lacking something which I can't point my finger on.

"Are you alright dear?" mom asked me. I just nodded and smiled at her. 

"It's just that, I'm going to miss you." I said as I hugged her from behind the front seat. Yes, I will truly miss them but that's not the reason I'm like this right now. Like a Chicken sandwich without the chicken.

Speaking of Chicken sandwich, I'm starving.

"Call me when you arrive okay?" mom said as dad helped me with my bags.

"Sure mom. I love you. You both take care." I said as I went to the waiting area, since I arrived here an hour earlier. 

I bought some snacks and sat down to a comfy couch which really amazed me. Some airports doesn't have these.

I took a book from my bag, which is "Rapture", and started reading it to kill time. Me being a bookworm is one of the things that didn't change in me. I still love reading books and they're my only escape.

"You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you 

You'd be like heaven to touch 

I wanna hold you so much 

At long last love has arrived 

And I thank God I'm alive 

You're just too good to be true 

Can't take my eyes off of you"

I heard someone singing while strumming his guitar. I was so into my reading that I didn't notice, he was in front of. To my surprise, I saw..

Elyar.

"da da da da da da da da da da da da

da da da da da da da da da da da

da da da da da da da da daaaa

I love you baby and if it's quite all right 

I need you baby to warm the lonely nights 

I love you baby, trust in me when I say 

Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray 

Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you stay 

And let me love you baby, let me love you"

"What's all this?" I asked him. He smiled at me as he placed his guitar on his back and held my hand.

"I just wanted to tell you about how I feel since you already let go of your past." He said as he held my hands. Is it what I think it is?

"You captured my heart ever since you invited me to your house. Nobody invites me to any party. and the day you took me to the infirmrary so I could change and clean myself, that made me like you even more." He said. 

"I changed myself. I improved myself so I could be worthy of you." He said as he slowly kneeled in front of me, not breaking eye contact. It's getting crowdier!

"I love you Sam. Always have, Always been. so," He said as he snapped his fingers revealing a huge banner from behind him. It says "Will you marry me?"

SHIT! He's proposing to me?! 

"Elyar?" I let him stand and hugged him. We received an applause from the people who are surrounding us.